Have a Apple G4 Powerbook For Sale. The hard drive crashed and needs a new one, on ebay you can get one pretty cheap but everything else works great. Also comes with Neoprine case.

Asking $150. Really a great deal considering this laptop working is going on ebay for $700, so to spend another 80 bucks on a hard drive would be a steal.

Last edited by AJBoy238 at Mar 9, 2008,
Just to help your cause... It's REALLY easy to crack it open to replace the drive...
Good Ultimate-Guitar deals:
s.r.v. / Soapboxhero / dbrettw / laxduck / O00Coolzero00O / 1mmpick

Good Harmony-Central deals:

Quicksilver 689 / antiochband / KjStrat / Critter / guillatool1

Good SevenString.org deals:

Guitarmiester / TMM
What are the specs?
Motherboard?
RAM?
Hard Drive?
Video Card?
Anything that broke and hasn't been replaced, please identify the part.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
thanks man. For the record i need to sell alot of my stuff cause i came into a AWESOMELY CHEAP offer for an ESP so make sure to look for all the stuff im selling
honestly idk all that stuff but i can tell you the model number and that should help anyone whos wondering. Model Number: A1010
Maybe this will help???

http://www.apple-history.com/
Good Ultimate-Guitar deals:
s.r.v. / Soapboxhero / dbrettw / laxduck / O00Coolzero00O / 1mmpick

Good Harmony-Central deals:

Quicksilver 689 / antiochband / KjStrat / Critter / guillatool1

Good SevenString.org deals:

Guitarmiester / TMM
So all I would have to do is get a new hard drive and Id have a perfectly good laptop?

If so, this might be the only way I could ever afford one.

Also, If thats true, why are you selling it? And for so cheap?
basicly yah. its so cheap cause its broken lol and i dont want to jip anybody and im selling because i have a laptop and this one was givin to me and like i said above im trying to pay for this guitar that i got a sweet deal on.
oops, yah it is. Sorry Used, Im programed to bump everything before i get off. GONE!!! to Used666 everybody.