There is a picture of Eddie and Wolfgang playing a Line 6 Spider II backstage. I can see the Line 6 Fan boys flocking to the stores now picking up Spiders by the dozen. Just fair warning once they get those home and they wonder why they dont sound like Eddie there going to be pissing and moaning on here asking for distortion pedal and new guitar advice... Just a heads up....

I wonder how much Line 6 Payed them for that shot.....
Old news...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by IbanezPsycho

they gave Eddie 80 line 6 spider II amps
Quote by aznrockerdude
Old news...

Curse's guitar world with fists raised in the air..... Just got my april issue today lol a month behind and they still owe me 2 other issues...
get over it, its for publicity. even if he did play through a spider it wouldnt sound atrocious. im sick of everybody just trying to be cool by bashing spiders and mgs. sure they aren't good amps, especially for the price, but spider jokes and mg jokes have gotten so old they arent even remotely funny.
Quote by thrice07
get over it, its for publicity. even if he did play through a spider it wouldnt sound atrocious. im sick of everybody just trying to be cool by bashing spiders and mgs. sure they aren't good amps, especially for the price, but spider jokes and mg jokes have gotten so old they arent even remotely funny.

You own a spider or mg dont ya....... you can admit it we won't flame ya....

Sorry just pulling ya chain.... lol
I saw that too. Also, look on the table...two packs of American Spirit's??? Didn't Eddie have mouth cancer?

But seriously, who cares? They're using practice amps for jamming. The nice ones are on stage.
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
Quote by IbanezPsycho
There is a picture of Eddie and Wolfgang playing a Line 6 Spider II backstage. I can see the Line 6 Fan boys flocking to the stores now picking up Spiders by the dozen. Just fair warning once they get those home and they wonder why they dont sound like Eddie there going to be pissing and moaning on here asking for distortion pedal and new guitar advice... Just a heads up....

yeah, i noticed that too.
Its ok though.
too bad wolfgang plays bass lol
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by rageandlove04
I saw that too. Also, look on the table...two packs of American Spirit's??? Didn't Eddie have mouth cancer?

But seriously, who cares? They're using practice amps for jamming. The nice ones are on stage.

Lol just noticed it.. Maybe there wolfgangs...

What if there not using those for just practice what if they actually have it mic'ed up and we have all just been to stupid not to buy one.... lol
Quote by kool98769
yeah, i noticed that too.
Its ok though.
too bad wolfgang plays bass lol

Thats the part that is odd, Wolfgang is the one playing it and he like you said plays bass. And Eddie is just chillin not playing anything. Its a weird picture... Its like someone threw the amp up there and said hey pick up that gutiar and act like your playing so we can take a promo shot. And look how the amp is perfectly centered in the shot and facing the camera not wolfgang... lol

Sorry stuff like this just intrests me, i've been in sales way to long...
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Mar 9, 2008,
Weird, off topic, but I just picked up the May issue today. Number 300. Also has the most badass cover I've ever seen on a magazine.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
Weird, off topic, but I just picked up the May issue today. Number 300. Also has the most badass cover I've ever seen on a magazine.

When i first saw that cover i thought they gave Hetfield a Viking Belly because of the way Mick's face was. I about **** myself with laughter....
Quote by IbanezPsycho

Honestly, who gives a ****. The Spider, FM, and MG suck. We don't need threads on how much they suck. There is already so fukking many of them already...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Just fair warning once they get those home and they wonder why they dont sound like Eddie there going to be pissing and moaning on here asking for distortion pedal and new guitar advice... Just a heads up....

"fair warning" pun intended?
Pics?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Honestly, who gives a ****. The Spider, FM, and MG suck. We don't need threads on how much they suck. There is already so fukking many of them already...

And theres a reason for that... Everyone posts about getting them and wanting them or having one or wanting to get another guitar because there sound sucks. So everyone is getting the word out on a Sh!ty product which is actually a good thing... And no everyone doesn't know it or they wouldn't be going off the selves like hot cakes..

Come on now look back at when Fooly Cooly was just a little lad and just starting guitar would you not have been happy there was so many warnings about a particular product.....
Quote by IbanezPsycho
And theres a reason for that... Everyone posts about getting them and wanting them or having one or wanting to get another guitar because there sound sucks. So everyone is getting the word out on a Sh!ty product which is actually a good thing... And no everyone doesn't know it or they wouldn't be going off the selves like hot cakes..

Come on now look back at when Fooly Cooly was just a little lad and just starting guitar would you not have been happy there was so many warnings about a particular product.....

I guess, but I did have an ear for tone when I first started playing electric. I owned a Marshall MG for about 15 days until I realized that it sucked. I took it back and bought a Valvetronix.

But off topic from that story, I am just tired of being bombarded with threads about how much they suck. If the suck is revealed in an "I want an amp thread", I have no problem with it. I am just tired of people making new "I h8t3 sp1dd4r n mg 4mpz" threads.

/Rant
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude
I am just tired of people making new "I h8t3 sp1dd4r n mg 4mpz" threads.

yeah i agree with you on that one...they just wanna show people how they know their s..t

and im not sayin they dont, but really it gets annoying
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Its all about money. If a company gives an artist a pile of amps and a check all they have to do is pose for a few fake pics sure they will do it. How much stuff does Zakk have his name on now. Most of the stuff in guitar mags is crap just trying to sell something new most probably dont need. I just skip over it to get to the lessons and tabs.
Quote by Kevin Saale

D00d! D4t 4mp h4zz Krshing dist00rtionz!
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
At first I was sorta shocked. Then I remembered that at least he is using the Spider for what it was built for........

Low volume warmup/practice.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Lordy people, they just warm up with them. Lots of people warm up with crap amps. Get over it.

EDIT: Stratman beat me to it actually.
Quote by Kevin Saale

I thought that picture was a photoshop the first time I saw it, never realised it was actually a real amp and advert.

MAKE IT THUNDER!
Ibanez S520EX with Seymour Duncan Blackouts
ESP EC401FM with EMG81/60
VHT Deliverance 60
Laney VH100R
Marshall JCM900 1960B
Maxon OD808
he was doing it as a practice amp backstage. To warm up probably. Theres nothing wrong wtih that. Line 6 makes good practice amps. What do you want him to have a 51503 stack back there? I KNEW when I opened up guitar world the other day I would come on here and someone would be talking about that.
he's got his own company I dont even think they paid him to play that line 6 its just a picture of him warming up and the amp is back there. No big deal.
Holy **** the marshall site is hilarious all of the quotes there are great

Wayne static "I love my marshal mg100rcd head, but the new mg100hdfx is even BETTER"
Zakk Wylde " The mg sound is totally slamming, the overdrive is crushing"
Guitar World "it (mg10cd) definetly has the marshal vibe"
If you don't want people to buy MGs or Spiders, put this in your sig. That's a good start.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I got a Line 6 spider (second hand) and I enjoy pissing around with it when practicing. Its not the best sounding amp in the world, but who gives a sh1t, we're not all tone geeks.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti SE with PRS USA Tremonti pickups
2001 Ibanez RG470
Peavey Bandit 112
Fender Superchamp XD
USA Jackson SL1
Quote by thrice07

+798708276064096620968609