that one car commercial (don't know what company it is) where the two guys agree that one of them will buy the gas and one buys the food, and it turns out to be a really good gas-economical car, and the other guy is like "next time i'm buying the gas".

for everyone who knows what commercial i'm talking about, what song are they playing in that commercial?
I know the commercial, but not the song.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Kings of Leon, Red Morning Light
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
no problem, great band, great song
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Quote by TagRingo
no problem, great band, great song

i agree, i wish they would credit songs on commercials, some have really good songs.
Kings of Leon are awesome.
Anyone know the song on the current Sky Tv and broadband advert? I googled it but had no luck.
that's a cool song. thanks Tagringo . i'm gonna get that for my iPod

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.