Page 1 of 2

Ego-boosting thread = fail
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
I wish
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
No, but then again, I doubt anyone would call me one of the pit's finest.

My guess for others is still no, though
Absolutely not.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
no just your mom
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Hell yes.

No not really but i wish I could...well not my teacher but a teacher at my school. The dance teacher looks like shes 18 and she is FINE!
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by rosamamosa
no just your mom

BA-ZING!
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
Quote by aaron6890
Its A Trap!

whats a trap ? dude im the guy who publicly admitted hes scared of flea in RHCP.
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
whats a trap ? dude im the guy who publicly admitted hes scared of flea in RHCP.

Oh, really?
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
any of the pits finest ever banged there teacher ?

The teacher banged me head when I forgot my homework. She banged it so hard it was read for a couple of days.
Quote by synpet713192
Someone's bound to ask you for pics, I hope you know

gladly

if TS sends me a pic of his mom
i wore mine out
if you know what i mean

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
i could have banged my french teacher .. just imagine it .. she was id say 26-27 .. long blonde hair .. huge breasts .. spoke with a french accent.

then one of the dipsh1ts in my class goes and tell her my girlfriend dumped me because im too small ( WHICH IS A LIE ) !!!

but i knew i could have banged her .. she wanted me .. its just something your born with really.
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
i could have banged my french teacher .. just imagine it .. she was id say 26-27 .. long blonde hair .. huge breasts .. spoke with a french accent.

then one of the dipsh1ts in my class goes and tell her my girlfriend dumped me because im too small ( WHICH IS A LIE ) !!!

but i knew i could have banged her .. she wanted me .. its just something your born with really.

I'm literally gagging. There are too many lies to spot.

Edit- Haha I made a pun...gag....you said something about your dick...get it?
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by SweetBabyJames1

I Called It!

the trap was your stupid story! you tricked us intro reading the thread til this point so you could brag!
Quote by SweetBabyJames1

This makes me believe you have the disease described in behavior #5 in this article
http://www.cracked.com/article_15822_5-douchebag-behaviors-explained-by-science.html
Toolbaggery seconded.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by SweetBabyJames1

Maybe in the next year you will grow to be a tall strong lad and then you won't be the 4' 1'' that you are now. Y'know growth begins when you hit puberty, just wait.
Quote by synpet713192
Oh, really?

Lets never let him live down his fear.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
yeah im braggin .. about my failure to bang my schools version of ( whoever you all think is really sexy )

Liza Minelli! Oooooh what I wouldn't do....
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
No. I doubt anyone on the pit has..
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by Tazeyo
Maybe in the next year you will grow to be a tall strong lad and then you won't be the 4' 1'' that you are now. Y'know growth begins when you hit puberty, just wait.

When the guy called him small, he wasn't reffering to height
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
One of my friends almost banged his science teacher.

Shes only in her 20s and really hot.

Like too hot to be a teacher.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
When the guy called him small, he wasn't reffering to height

Therein lies the jokes
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
my guitar teacher kisses the top of my head a lot
i usually just lol

I banged into my math teacher...

Not that way folks...
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Is that the Sherman dude?

Edit- To rosamosa

On topic, I know a girl that had sex with TWO teachers before graduating...then we met last semester and she wanted me I got away from her very fast.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by crazynickman
Is that the Sherman dude?

Edit- To rosamosa

On topic, I know a girl that had sex with TWO teachers before graduating...then we met last semester and she wanted me I got away from her very fast.

you TOTAL DIPSH1T
Page 1 of 2