Page 1 of 2
Hates me haha. Hes in the other room and i can here him saying "Tell that little faggot to get off the computer now, its 11 o clock". And calling me bunch of other names. He hates me because he thinks i dont have any respect for my mom, which is the biggest bull**** ever because he likes my little brother and sister who dont do ****.

Hes a typical lowlife, he moved in for what was supposed to be "a little while", and is now unemployed. Hes the typical bum with long hair and a bald spot to match that wears trashy clothes and hangouts at bars. Anyway since hes moved in hes made us take more initiative with helping our mom, and im cool with that. Help wash dishes on occasion, keep your rooms clean etc. Now its got to the point: no computer passed 10, no tv passed 11. For petes sake, i cant even play guitar passed 7! All these new rules i hear are heard from a 3rd person (ie, my sister came to me one day "Why are you on the computer you should be playing guyitar since you cant play passed 7 anymore". Me: "What??" Her: "Thats what Steve said...".)

My dad told me today that if he starts messing with me, fight back because hes the biggest pussy ever. My dad kicked the crap out of him a few times when him and my mom were still together kinda haha. Anyway im like 3x stronger than my dad (weightlift every other day), and play football and all that 'jazz'. Her boyfriend talks all the stuff like "Im not afraid to go back to jail" and "Im gonna kill this guy", but i think he just plays it.

What do you think UG, when i get kicked off the computer VERY shortly, should i play some guitar @ volume 11? What would you do? I feel like making something go down tonight, because im getting pretty sick of it. Also im 17, so i still have the law on my side
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Kick his ass, new boyfriends don't have any control over you. And if you think he's abusive to your mother, beat him to a pulp.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
hells yeah
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
well how old are you? and have you talked to your mom about this? I say do w/e the **** you want and if he messes with you tell him you don't have to do what HE says. Just because he lives with you doesn't mean he can control you.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Stick it to him. Kick his little bitch ass.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Talk to your mom about him. He seems like a total jerk and your mom is a bitch for liking this guy. He should respect you and not call you a little faggot. Then kick his ass.
tell your mom to tell him to stop. He has no right to do that, hes not your father.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Schneiderman
Kick his ass, new boyfriends don't have any control over you. And if you think he's abusive to your mother, beat him to a pulp.

Seriously. Just watch the first episode of The OC to get yourself fired up, and unleash an ass-kicking.

Not really.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
i say you bang your mum .. tape it .. and show him it.

And show me it.

I say you GTFO of my internetz.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
dude i wud just kik his ass like seriously i wouldnt take that from my step dad or anything
dont let someone tahts not ur parents boss u around i wud be kikin soumeones ass mannnn go gettemis all i gotta say or hook up the guitar n get mic n play something random n sing curse words at him n stuff lol fight bak bro hes not ur dad
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Wait 'til he falls asleep..

Then bust in the room and yell out "VIVA REVOLUCION!"

and then grab him, and casterate him.

While filming it.

and then go to the camera with his sack in hand and say "It has begun"

and then blast his head of with a Pistol.
Kick his ass, throw him out of the house, tell your mom he was mean to you. Then turn up your volume to 11 and shred the night away
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Play some guitar at volume 11! And when he comes in... shred his face off.
Don't beat him up, that won't solve anything. Tell him to back off and leave you alone and that he has no control over you. Also, if he's such a lowlife talk to your mum about him.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Just ignore him, and the second he reaches for your amp to turn it down when you refuse, tell him "TITS OR GTFO" and if he still decides to attempt to touch your **** then beat his ass to a pulp.

/typical pit response
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
He's afraid of you.

I don't think you would be out of line to bend a few of his rules, especially considering his behavior towards you and the fact that he has no job, is not providing for the family, etc. However, you should do what your mother says to a T.

-SD
He has my mom do everything for him kinda. Like he wont say anything to me, he'll have my mom tell me to turn it down or turn it off...

And also my mom takes his side on everything so going to her wont really help... :/

In the first post where i said he called me a faggot, that was him calling me it to my mom
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
Kick his ass next time he tries to boss you around, but make sure your mom knows about it first, as she does have legal authority over you, and can take away your computer and such, or kick you out of the house.

PinkEdit: Hmm, your mom siding with him is a problem, but he still has no legal right to tell you what to do, so I'd just ignore him and listen to your mom.
Last edited by which ones pink at Mar 8, 2008,
Quote by Pr3vieWX360
In the first post where i said he called me a faggot, that was him calling me it to my mom

The next time you hear him doing this, just go up to him, look him dead in the eye, and ask him calmly if he has a problem. Tell him not to disrespect you for no apparent reason. Be simple, direct, and don't mince words. Say what you want to say and be done with it.

If he initiates physically, pop him one and then restrain him until he yields.

-SD
turn your guitar up as far as it will go and then shred with earpugs in if necissary, when the cops come...... HAHAHAHAHA

keep playing as loud as you can even if he tells you to shut up

carry a knife around for protection.... hahaha (im not sure this is the best idea but go for it anyway)

if he leaves a mark on you call the cops and put him back in jail!!
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Agreed. Beat the shit out of him. Find out if he's ever talked bad to your mother, too. If he has, make his beating worse.
i told my mom im not getting off the computer and shes calling my dad up to come get me haha... We'll see what happens haha
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
i say you bang your mum .. tape it .. and show him it.

And show me it.

im guessing you dont have a girlfriend???
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
No, you shouldn't do this, it's a bad move, he's your mom's boyfriend, etc. etc.

Make sure you videotape it when you kick his ass.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
my dad called her a slut and was yelling at her... Ended up she hanging up and going into her room slamming the door... I feel kinda bad now... :/ I like my mom but i want to stick it to her boyfriend :/
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
hmmm, you should take naked pictures of yourself and hide them in his sock drawer. then you can stay up real late and spark up a fatty.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
hmmm, you should take naked pictures of yourself and hide them in his sock drawer. then you can stay up real late and spark up a fatty.

lol my dad says hes a pedophile (someone told him?)... not sure if its true but...
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
Page 1 of 2