5 38%
Thinline
8 62%
Voters: 13.
Schecter Corsair

or

Fender '69 re-issue Telecaster Thinline

???

I'm intrigued by jazz guitar and I feel like learning it... on something that looks f*ckin' beautiful. I also like to play classic rock and, once in a while, classic punk(Buzzcocks, TSOL, etc.). I know the Tele can play anything, I've heard enough semihollows to be confident tenough to assume that the Schecter can play just about anything. The only reason I'm doing this, actually, is because I literally just found out about the Corsair, I want it, but I've been digging the Thinline for forever and a half. This is a toss-up. Price is not an issue for me, opinions are though
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Why not split the difference and get a '72 Telecaster Thinline reissue?
Thanks, everyone.

Not huge on the ES-335's... I probably should have been more specific with the price, at where the guitars stand right now the price isn't a problem. So that's from around $400-$1000 for something cool. I don't have anywhere near enough to buy Alex Lifeson's guitar.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by Cosgrove
Why not split the difference and get a '72 Telecaster Thinline reissue?

I saw John Baldwin Gourley(Portugal. The Man) playing a '69 thinline a while ago and fell in love with it.