if i replaced my mg head with a jcm 2000 dsl head for instane, how would my various boss pedals run through it.
i have a ph 3 mt 2 ds 1 ch 1 dd 3 ac 3, and also a dunlop crybaby wah which i know will work fine through it
somewhere along the line i heard the bosses don't usually run well through high quality tube equipment
is that true?
thanks
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I have never heard such a rumor, but I can assure you that it is just that. Boss pedals should sound even better through better amps. It's nature's law.

By the way, where did you hear this?
Quote by Thrall
I have never heard such a rumor, but I can assure you that it is just that. Boss pedals should sound even better through better amps. It's nature's law.

By the way, where did you hear this?

Around here? UG's not too fond of Boss OD's and Distortions.
Boss NS2 works fine with a 5150.
Shecter Jolly Roger w/EMGs 81/85
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor
Boss BR600 Recorder
All my Boss pedals work fine through my H&K.
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
lol well it's a noise suppressor i hope it doesn't sound bad
jeez
yeah people on here aren't as crazy about the boss od's and distortions
they buzz more and stuff
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I dont think its a Boss pedals thing i think its like someone stated already.. Overdrives and Distortions aren't to good... Also the NS-2 is a tone sucking demon everyone goes with the ISP decimator for noise gate solutions on here for the most part... All there other pedals are good to go...
Yeah, neither am I, but a better amp shouldn't make them buzz even MORE! That's the part I'm confused about.