alrite, so im not loving the fact that my amp has 2 10" speakers, i much prefer the tone you get from full 12" speakers, SO i was wondering which 10" speakers give the sound of a 12" speaker? bass wise is more my concern, as with 10" speakers you lose alot of low end you would usually get from 12", my amp is a traynor ycv40t btw
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz
oh? so if i got something to cover up the back of the amp, say a piece of wood, it would provide more bottom end?
Guitars

Bass
My amp has a 410 cab section, and I get all the bottom end I want.
I actually like 10's better than 12's because you get a more focused sound when cranked. They don't mud up as easily.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
hmmmm that is tru, but the speakers tend to break up with alot of bass eq'd, so i guess its more of a matter of which 10" speaker can HANDLE alot of bass then
Guitars

Bass
Celestion makes 10" versions of their V30 and Greenback. Those are very popular replacement speakers.

I think I'd be inclined to go with Weber, though. No one has a larger selection of 10" speakers than he has, and they offer great customer service. Explain to them exactly the sound you're looking for, and they'll hook you up with their best option. I like the looks of their Blue Pup and Silver 10, myself.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Oh yeah, weber.
Warehouse speakers has a cheap V30 clone in 10" (i'm pretty sure, it has the same name as the 12" clone).
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
My amp has a 410 cab section, and I get all the bottom end I want.
I actually like 10's better than 12's because you get a more focused sound when cranked. They don't mud up as easily.

+1

I really like the bite that 10's give you. Then again, I also really like the slow response and note-blurring of 15's.
Eminence 'Lil Buddies are supposed to sound like 12" speakers.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by mr_hankey
I really like the bite that 10's give you. Then again, I also really like the slow response and note-blurring of 15's.

Yeah, I love my 2x10 cab, and I love the sound of the Delta Blues 115. Everything has it's place.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.