On my way to Florida from Quebec, Canada, I passed through this city and I don't know the name of it, or state it's in.

My only pic:

Thanks.
I'm just gonna say Cincinnati, but honestly I have no clue.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
it looks an awful lot like columbus, but im not entirely sure.
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

Or possibly Columbus, Ohio.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by SkyValley
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

Or possibly Columbus, Ohio.

definently sparta..... but where do you push the guys into the pit at???
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Quote by kidboy
Just look straight up from where we are now, dude, 'cause we're already in The Pit.
Quote by kidboy

He's obviously the guy who got kicked into the Pit.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by SkyValley
He's obviously the guy who got kicked into the Pit.

well... i can tell ya.... hes definently in the pit alright

the UG pit that is
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Quote by daeqwon10000
Possibly Hartford,Connecicut?

I'm from CT, and that does sort of look like Hartford to me. Then again, I have any clue why he'd go through CT on his route.
TS, it may be Jacksonville, FL. One fo the buildings looks like it has CSX emblem on it, and thier HQ is in Jacksonville/
Quote by Flying Couch
TS, it may be Jacksonville, FL. One fo the buildings looks like it has CSX emblem on it, and thier HQ is in Jacksonville/

I think he is right,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/Jacksonville_Skyline_Panorama_3.jpg

^^ thats the Jacksonville picture, it's a different angle but the buildings look similar
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
What time in your trip did you pass the city? Midway, leaning towards the beginning or end? It'll give us a bit more of a grasp of where you might have been.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
yeah upon further inspection of the two pics its definitely jacksonville the second pic is 90degrees right of the first
Stop whining and learn your theory!

Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
Quote by PekarGuitar
yeah upon further inspection of the two pics its definitely jacksonville the second pic is 90degrees right of the first
Damn I'm good.
Quote by Garret.
I think he is right,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/Jacksonville_Skyline_Panorama_3.jpg

^^ thats the Jacksonville picture, it's a different angle but the buildings look similar

I think this may be it.

Quote by Bushinarin
What time in your trip did you pass the city? Midway, leaning towards the beginning or end? It'll give us a bit more of a grasp of where you might have been.

It was maybe... 6/10 of the way in.
Kind of hard to tell. Jacksonville was a good guess but its hard to tell with the angle because there are some buildings that just don't match up...

:Continues searching for a matching picture:
EDIT: Upon finding this... http://rocketsareneat.deviantart.com/art/Jacksonville-8065376 I'm going to say its definitely Jacksonville.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Mar 9, 2008,