Does anyone know anything about these guitars? I played one today and thought it sounded amazing.. any downfalls I should know about?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
They're really expensive, aren't they? Other than that, nothing in particular - I played one once, it was awesome.
Aren't they only about $600?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Kind of remind me of the Taylor T-5 only they're a lot cheaper (Pricewise)
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Flying Couch
$600 is the typical price? I am never shopping at Guitar Center again.

erm?

edit: also, it was for the black one, without the SD pickups. It might have been $500, i'm completely certain.

edit 2: just called in and the one without SD pickups with a hardshell case is $750. jesus...
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Last edited by DiveRightIn63 at Mar 9, 2008,