Ive been hearing a lot of good things about this amp. My questions are would it be a good choice to get a sound like avenged sevenfold/three days grace/as i lay dying? and basically is it a good amp for what its worth?
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
They are ok, but it's a total rip off on a Peavy 6505 (5150) and the 6505 is way better than a Bugera (and yes, they are both geared for the sounds you are looking for).
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
I heard that it sounds quite different (or different enough) from a 5150. And it supposedly has pretty good cleans.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
yeah dude just buy a used 6505
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhN6iLMtm74 sounds pretty good to me. The drawback as I just got done telling someone els is that no one knows how reliable they will be in the long run.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
if you have the money bro; just spring for a 6505+;

that's what I did; because these Bugera's look great and I almost bought one; but at the same time I figured that I want something that's proven to be reliable by the many bands that use them.

Every weekend i'm at a venue downtown and all the metal bands use them.

aka; Bugera = ****ing awesome if they turn out to be a reputable brand

6505+ = no questions asked: the industry standard.