im not looking to build this but i was wondering if this was possible or made sense... When you make the little gem amp, could you instead of going to a speaker go to a 1/4 plug input thing, and install a footswitch and then make it function as a pedal...the volume knob and the gain would be the effects, once again i was just wondering...not looking to build this
Yes. Since it's only a half-watt amp, you can use it as a D.I. Box straight into your amp to boost volume/act as a preamp, etc. But, you aren't looking to build it, so...
Quote by aaronjk0406
im not looking to build this but i was wondering if this was possible or made sense... When you make the little gem amp, could you instead of going to a speaker go to a 1/4 plug input thing, and install a footswitch and then make it function as a pedal...the volume knob and the gain would be the effects, once again i was just wondering...not looking to build this
Mini Amp:

Mini Amp:

Pedal:
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Invader Jim
Oh, yeah. Pffft. I forgot; I am gonna build one when I finish Grace Daddy.

I love my Toaster Ruby
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by Invader Jim
Pic or you didn't build it.

You were saying?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
THAT is sexy.

+1 to this thread.
STUFFZ:
SAGA ST10, IBANEZ(s): '96 ZR140BK (korea), '96 RX20 (indonesia)
Danelectro Cool Cat CC1 Chorus
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer BX1800A (180w 12" aluminum cone)
FOR SALE: Fender Champion 110 (25w RMS combo 10" with tank reverb)