Page 1 of 2
so im sitting in my room, minding my own buisness, eating my dinner, when i hear yelling and music coming from my basement, so im like, wtf is going on down there. i go into my basement and theres about 10 old drunk people (including my parents) all sitting around my xbox getting all pissed off because they cant get rockband to work

now theyre, smacking the **** out of the drums throwing the microphone around, dropping guitars, and im afraid theyre gonna damage the TV, or y xbox or something, so i decide to set them up playing rockband, because i dont want to piss off old drunk people. and then when im trying to set it up everyones pressing every goddamn button they can see, quitting out of the menus and ****.

this whole time i just want to set it up so i can get back to my pizza, and theyre arguing over which songs to play, and after yelling at them to stop pressing ****, i FINALLY get a game going, i go to leave and before i can even get up the stairs i hear them all yelling for me to come back, and they failed the song at around 5%, so im pretty much forced to sit in the basement and watch them so nothing gets broken, and no one argues.

so after they continuously fail, they decide that someone that knows how to play (me) needs to play the drums, because no one can play them at all, so again, since im a nice guy i decide to play drums, and right when i start, one of the old people that isnt playing, jumps right on me and starts kicking over the drums and putting her hands on my face, and pulling my hands away from the drums, start literally throwing cushions at the tv. now i tell her to stop and everything, but shes not listening to me, AND im getting yelled at by the other people who are playing because im failing, so i tell her to go get some more wine and she finally leaves.

basically after that i said **** it, went back upstairs and finished my pizza off, and when i went back into my basement to see the damage, theres ONE person sitting on my couch in front of the drums, with the power off on everything, smacking the drums and barely singing blitzkrieg bop very drunkenly. and i just walked back upstairs.

that was probably the most ive ever written in my life, so sorry for the wall of text,
but in case you didnt feel like reading all of that
has anyone had any similar experiences?
what would you have done in my situation?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
i lol'd

and i wouldn't have even had the patience to get as far as you did with them. i would have said **** it from the get go.
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Should have gotten wasted with them...

really though that sucks, at least nothing was really damaged.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I would've killed and eaten them but whatever. You have your methods I have mine.
When my drummer got drunk he threw his drum sticks at me and nearly knocked off my guitars neck.
you should've bitched your parents out
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Okay, maybe I was over reacting, but he threw them at me and nearly hit my guitar. It would have made a dent.

Oh, and I meant my singer. He just threw SOME drum sticks at me. Our singer is crazy.
Depending on how old, 'old' is. I would took advantage of the wine drinking ladies drunkenness
Quote by rhcpwhitey
you should've bitched your parents out

beleive me, i did
but they are also drunk
so its kind of pointless telling them that their friends all act like a bunch of sixth graders with downs syndrome
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I would have told them to GTFO if they were smacking my ****.
LARGE TEXT
i would of just ****ing got wasted with them like the other guy said and then ****ing make my parents buy me a new rock band set
Wait.... Your mom is drunk right now

*runs to COBHC6's house*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

*runs to COBHC6's house*

i wouldnt do that if i were you
her and my dad just drunkenly stumbled into their room
and to be honest
im not even gonna think what theyre doing at the moment, probably passed out on the floor
AND THATS ALL
Quote by element4433

*runs to COBHC6's house*

hells yeah
Quote by daeqwon10000
this is why anyone over the age of 35 should not have more then 4 friends.

pretty much
Quote by COBHC6
and to be honest
im not even gonna think what theyre doing at the moment, probably passed out on the floor
AND THATS ALL

By 'passed out' you mean mad drunk sex, right?

Yeah I think thats it.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Holy.
By 'passed out' you mean mad drunk sex, right?

Yeah I think thats it.

oh hells no
Quote by COBHC6
and to be honest
im not even gonna think what theyre doing at the moment, probably passed out on the floorAND THATS ALL
That makes it so much easier
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
That makes it so much easier

do whatever the hell you want, just stay out of my room and dont touch my ****
Quote by COBHC6
do whatever the hell you want, just get in my room and touch my ****
Okay!!!!!!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Okay!!!!!!!!

i was kidding
come in my house and ill scissor kick you in the back of your head
Quote by COBHC6
and to be honest
AND THATS ALL

"passed out" you say...
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by McLovin-
"passed out" you say...

that thing licking its lips is creepy as hell
Quote by PhobiXa
I just would have let them play and break as much stuff as they want.

The next day when my parents awake they owe me a new tv, new xbox and new rock band.

i was thinking about that, but i doubt even then that they would pay for all that ****, even if they did break it
Your parents rule. When my dad gets drunk after 10 pints of Stellar, he's violently sick in the sink.... Bloody Divorce
Quote by COBHC6

what would you have done in my situation?

shoot 'em
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Sounds like fun.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
I respect your patience. Drunk people messing with my stuff like that = pimp slap. And i would not let my parents here the end of it.
Quote by domino_92
I think hardcore2step has the right idea

Quote by civildp1
Yeah but God won't touch my penis. So it's like, what choice do I have but to turn to women?
Quote by LazySandman
shoot 'em

i was thinking about taking a couple of em out back old yeller style
i would have let them do whatever they want. if they break your stuff, not only will they have a hangover the next morning, they'll have a nice trip to make to BestBuy.
That sounds like my Mom everyday, all she wants to do is just play and play and play. One day in one sitting she beat Guitar Hero 3 on Easy, and said "What theres no more songs?!" i just got pissed and told her to hand it over.
since they're drunk.. I'd kill them all, they won't remember it the day afterwards

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by COBHC6
oh hells no

What's wrong with your dad reaming your mom senseless with his huge manly cock?
Page 1 of 2