So i really really want something new to add to my instrument collection.

I really want a new guitar but like a really really nice one. I have a job so i am gonna save up a bunch of money for it so like below 1500 dollars.

Amp wise. If i get that i want a half stack or full stack thats really nice too and like same 1500 or below
depending on what you have now, go for the amp, because a good amp can make up for the crap guitar that is coming out of it. but dont always go for a stack, people make the assumption that "its bigger so it will sound better and will be louder" which isnt really that true. if you must get the head and cab separate, or even from different companies.

oh and wrong forum, go to electric guitar or gear and accessories.
What kind of music do you play man? It wont help if we reccomend you a mesa dual rectifier and you play bluegrass..
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by The__Chill
What kind of music do you play man? It wont help if we reccomend you a mesa dual rectifier and you play bluegrass..

Maybe his user name wasn't specific enough..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
haha i made this account like a really long time ago im in to like metal metalcore stuff like that but i also like to play alternative

Protest the Hero
Lamb of God
Wintersun
R.E.M.
Pearl Jam

stuff like that i guess
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Maybe his user name wasn't specific enough..

Oh how I lol'd.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
You need to visit Guitar gear and accessories.

tell them the tone you're after, your budget and the size you need.