Ok so i listen to music a lot and the headphones i have dont sound good and are very uncorfortable. i am thinking i want a pair of noise cancelling headhphones, but im not sure. The bose qc2s and qc3s both look good.
anyone have any feedbackl on the bose noise cancelling headphones? or any other good ones?

or just any really nice comfy headphones
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
i'd go with a pair of earmuffs
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
I love my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro's, very comfortable, very clear, great bass response (not positive on the actual rating, very loud and they really need to be overdriven to get any distortion. did i mention that they are very comfortable? probably the best headphones I've had for the price.
Enter something refreshingly witty here:
Quote by Masonpwiley
Bose is a rip off, don't do it.

+1. They color the sound wayyyy to much and make it sound unnatural. I would look into Sennheiser, Sony, and Shure.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
+1. They color the sound wayyyy to much and make it sound unnatural. I would look into Sennheiser, Sony, and Shure.

any specific models?
i think i want noise cancelling
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!