I couldn't find a thread of Twisted sister in the 80's Forum. WTF! If there is one I am sorry but I checked several times.

I downloaded We're Not gonna Take it a long time ago and I thought recently that it would be fun and easy to learn. So I find some tabs and try to play it along with the MP3 and the solos are all wrong! I couldn't understand so I went to youtube, compared the two and realize my MP3 has a longer and BETTER solo than the original. I am not complaining about that but now I am having a hard time trying to learn this new solo. Comparatively, the solo is awesome, I will get the song on here as soon as possible. Can anyone explain this phenomenon?
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
...its not their christmas carol version with the same structure as 'were not gonna take it' is it? Because thats basically the same with a cooler solo (I cant remember, i could be wrong, i saw it like a year ago)
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
No it says it is from the Still Hungry album and everything. I am sorry I will post it tomorrow, it is on a different computer and I need to get a blank CD. It starts out the same but the solo breaks away from just using a whammy bar and playing the chorus on guitar.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
I found the song on CD and put it on my computer but I am ashamed to say I don't know how to post a MP3 without it just being a link so you can listen to it. Someone Help!!!!

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/