none are good for guns and roses.. the 69 custom shops are perfect for hendrix, clapton, mayer
Get a Duncan Cool Rail or Vintage Rail. The Cool Rail is pretty good with distortion yet still maintain a true single coil sound, but when clean the pickup isn't as true Fender-isque as Vintage Rail. They are about the same price...

Oh, I'd get the '69 pack because I used them once and they were NICE!
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Last edited by SQHero at Mar 9, 2008,
All of those fender pickups are crap and they cost as much as boutique pickups. You are much better off with one of these sites

www.wolfetone.com
www.swinesheadpickups.co.uk
www.sdpickups.com
www.rockmonkeyguitars.com (thats my website)
www.lollarguitars.com
www.fralinpickups.com
www.angeltone.com

We all have prices that are as good or better than fender, we will all custom wind pickups to the specs needed, we will all help walk you throught the process of choosing the pickups that are right for you, and most important, our pickups are Not cheaply made by people that don't care about quality.
Not taking any online orders.
Last edited by CorduroyEW at Mar 9, 2008,
Quote by CorduroyEW
All of those fender pickups are crap and they cost as much as boutique pickups. You are much better off with one of these sites

We all have prices that are as good or better than fender, we will all custom wind pickups to the specs needed, we will all help walk you throught the process of choosing the pickups that are right for you, and most important, are pickups are cheaply made by people that don't care about quality.

You might want to edit that!
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
If y ou're in Europe check out Leosounds. They're based in Germany. I just got a set of their Redhouse pickups, they are AMAZING. Set me back about 180$ but totally worth it, my Mexi strat sounds better than my mates MIA now..just needs a setup.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.