I'm having a hard time in Michigan trying to find people to play with. I'm getting tot he point where I want to play my guitar 24/7 but with people and isntead of a backing track.

Any suggestions?
It's A Long Ways To The Top If You Want To Rock & Roll

Guitars: Cort g260 w/Vintage strat pickups, Standard Sg coming soon.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.
Traynor YCV CLASSIC 40 WATT ALL TUBE AMP 2x10 COMBO.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
You just need to find some people that you really click with musically and personally, once you find them it will all be easy
just broaden playing horizions, and if you go to HS or college, just talk to some kids who might play...or post notes at music stores and such...
Ok thanks guys I've only connected with 2 people like that and they're too busy to jam since one owns the store and the other one is my teacher.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
do you live in a decent sized city? as long as its not some bum **** nowhere population 200 you should be able to find your cities "Musician Classfields" on craigslist.

It's rather helpful, in my area theres around 20-30 add's a day, you can post your own.

I also started meeting people in austin by playing open mic shows all around the town, or posting up with a hat trying to make change.

You aren't going to meet people playing for your mother, ya know
Peaceful Rocker, Thanks mate and my city is not that big, I wished it was though.

I live in Traverse city

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.