I need a 2x12 cab for metal and I'm in Australia.
I don't have a head yet but sometime in the next few weeks I'm going to go try out some bugeras and a cab. A 4x12 would be to much of a hassle to move especially with the 2 sets of stairs you need to go down to enter my house.
Any Reccomendations ?
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
the Marshall Mc212 or Mesa Rectifier 2x12 but be aware that the MC212 is rated for 130W so just a word of caution.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
The Marshall 1922 and 1936 cabs are pretty nice, 150W so they should be able to handle the standard 120 watt bugera amps. Randall also build some nice 2x12s.

But why not just get a 2x12 Bugera Combo, I've tested out most of the bugera line and the combos are pretty stomping, and they have exactly the same amplifier section as the heads except the speakers would be all bundled in. It'd sound just as good and be a hell of a lot cheaper. And Bugera speakers are pretty damn nice speakers.
I heard the Bugera speakers were pretty average and I didn't want to have to replace them. But yeah if they're good then I would much rather go with a combo.
Would you rather the 6262 or 333xl for metalcore and thrash ?
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Bugeras can be bass-heavy, so you need to watch the low end control on your amp to avoid getting muddy, but outside that they're pretty solid.

The 333 will obviously deliver that extra bit of versatility with the extra channel, but it really depends on what you need. The sound from the 2 is pretty similar since the basic signal path is almost identical. If you really only swab between cleans and full on overdrive, then the 6262 will serve nicely, but it might be worth shelling out the extra cash for the third channel just in case you want a more versatile sound down the line. I also noticed when I played them that the 333 does have that little bit of extra gain available to it over and above the dirty channel on the 6262, which is pretty useful for ripping off those lovely thrash leads.

All that said, I'm not a big metal player, I'm an audio engineer so this was just what I found from fiddling with controls for about an hour, as far as bang for your buck goes, the bugera amps are hard to top, I's just be wary of reliability, they've only just landed in Australia so there hasn't been tons of time to see how they last, so I'd ask around on that one. Also, the cleans aren't exactly great, they're useable, but they're certainly amps built with overdrive in mind.
I have a Marshall 1936 2x12 cab and it sounds nice. I play lots of metal.
Main setup:

ESP Eclipse
PRS Torero SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster head, 2x12 cab
FX: Crybaby Slash Wah, Ibanez TS9x, Mesa Boogie Throttle Box, Boss TU-2, BF-3, DD-3, PS-6, RC-3, etc.
Quote by Weybl Himself
Bugeras can be bass-heavy, so you need to watch the low end control on your amp to avoid getting muddy, but outside that they're pretty solid.

The 333 will obviously deliver that extra bit of versatility with the extra channel, but it really depends on what you need. The sound from the 2 is pretty similar since the basic signal path is almost identical. If you really only swab between cleans and full on overdrive, then the 6262 will serve nicely, but it might be worth shelling out the extra cash for the third channel just in case you want a more versatile sound down the line. I also noticed when I played them that the 333 does have that little bit of extra gain available to it over and above the dirty channel on the 6262, which is pretty useful for ripping off those lovely thrash leads.

All that said, I'm not a big metal player, I'm an audio engineer so this was just what I found from fiddling with controls for about an hour, as far as bang for your buck goes, the bugera amps are hard to top, I's just be wary of reliability, they've only just landed in Australia so there hasn't been tons of time to see how they last, so I'd ask around on that one. Also, the cleans aren't exactly great, they're useable, but they're certainly amps built with overdrive in mind.

So for $100 extra I get a 3rd channel and more gain ?
Looks like the 333xl combo over the 6262.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD