I dont know if many of you guys airsoft, but if you guys do i need a bit of help. I have a tokyo marui p-90 with systema helical gears and a 6.03 tightbore barrel extension with a systema m1000..? motor. My pride and joy. But i also have a ICS mp5a4. Does anyone know how i can get that gay orange flashider off of it and install my metal one?
<--- Satch?
Don't, because it's illegal, and if a cop sees it that way he'll think it's a real gun and shoot you.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
Don't, because it's illegal, and if a cop sees it that way he'll think it's a real gun and shoot you.

+1, though the orange does make it hard to hide sometimes...

Nice guns, btw. I bet that P90 makes people run away.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by SG Man Forever

One can only dream...
shoot...yah the p90 kicks ass! hits hard at about 380. But im trying to find out how my mp5 can get that flash hider off! Honestly, i never go out without my gun in a bag.
<--- Satch?
The orange tip is a signal that it's a bbgun. Not an actual one. If you plan on having fun with it outside, I'd suggest you leave it on or people might think otherwise.

I have a cheap airgun too. M16 Carbine, spring type. cock and shoot, repeat
But hey from where I come from, air guns are as illegal as weapons are. I consider myself lucky
HI GUYS!
i know thers a way i can take it off and replace it without like removing glue or anything like that, because it came wtih a spare flash hider all metal and black
<--- Satch?
Just remove it you just can't walk down the streets with it for obvious reasons. You can use it at an official Airsoft field though.