http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_wood

Ed Wood was a film maker in the 50's and 60's who created some of the "so good they're bad" movies.His movies are famous (or infamous) for comically terrible dialogue, insane plots, cheap special effects. He was a crossdresser, who starred as a transvestite in his film Glen or Glenda, and was known for never or rarely filming more than one take.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7038656109656489183&q=plan+9+from+outer+space&total=334&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
You can watch Plan 9 From Outer Space here in it's full glory, perhaps his best, or worst movie, depending on how you look at it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by aaron6890
i love how durring plan 9 bella lagassi died and they replaced him with his dentist who looked nothing like him, so the vampire changes half way through the movie.

Man, I missed that the first time I saw it. I'm watching it right now so I'll be sure to watch for it.

"One thing's for sure, Inspector Clay's dead. Murdered, and somebody's responsible!"
Pure genius.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by aaron6890
dude i've seen plan 9 before, it was awosme. but the only reason people like ed wood is because jonny dep played him in the movie.

i love how durring plan 9 bella lagassi died and they replaced him with his dentist who looked nothing like him, so the vampire changes half way through the movie.

*Bela Lugosi.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by aaron6890
yeah, also in that movie durring the cemetary scenes the tomb stones move when the girl walks passed them.

I love the scene after the plane where it looks like he comes into the camera too early, so he stands still before making an akward exit.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
My brother and I bought all his movies, which lead to ever thursday being dubbed, "B movie night" at my house. Now every Thursday we watch a different B-Movie, my favorite still being Killer Clowns from Outer Space, which wasn't done by Ed Wood. But it's just as bad.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.