Hi guys, this morning on march 9 at 630 AM, my friend Gig passed away. He fell from the 7th floor of the hotel we we're staying at for our grad ball, no one was with him at that time, and no one knows how or why he fell. He died just 3 weeks short of graduating from highschool, and just the day after exams. He was one of the friendliest, smartest, nicest, greatest people I know, please keep in your prayers and thoughts, thank you guys.
Quote by Zeppelin08
I busted a nut because my g-string was too tight.

Quote by rexreeper99
Hendrix. he played jazz right? lol. im real bad with names.

i guess jazz could work

add me up http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cactus/
Suicide?

Regardless, I'm very sorry to hear that. RIP.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
no one knows, but thanks though bro, I can't believe he's actually gone, he was an adventurer, a fighter, still can't believe it.
Quote by Zeppelin08

Quote by rexreeper99

i guess jazz could work

Wow. I'll pray for him and his family and friends.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I can't really offer much, but I will pray to god to watch over him in the afterlife.

Sorry to hear RIP...
sorry to hear it. a month ago a close friend of mine died. this is no easy thing to go through.
This might be inappropriate for me to say, and if is it I apologize, but... his name was Gig? How Awesome is that! Very awesome.

I'm sorry for your loss, it's terrible when a life ends before it truly begins. He is in my thoughts.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
This might be inappropriate for me to say, and if is it I apologize, but... his name was Gig? How Awesome is that! Very awesome.

I'm sorry for your loss, it's terrible when a life ends before it truly begins. He is in my thoughts.

Yeah he had an awesome name, first thing I thought when I met him as freshmen. He may have only lived for 18 years, but he's done so much in his short life, he was socially active, a great performer, a great actor, and one of the nicest guys on campus.
Quote by Zeppelin08

Quote by rexreeper99

i guess jazz could work

yeah dude that sucks R.I.P. thats a damn young age too, i feel sorry for him and everyone close to him.
Man, I'm sorry, that's terrible. My condolences to all his friends and family. RIP.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
im gonna miss Gig man..
i know he was a brother to you and me

rest in peace bro..gig, we love you
in behalf of batch '08, gig, we'll all see you again

we love you man
Member 2 of I Dont Masturbate Club....Pm X-boy To Join

Quote by shoolocomous
who is this 'soya boy' of which you speak?

Quote by lolcats
You're 15 and don't have a penis yet?

^

RIP GIG 1990-2008
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

gig would laugh is ass off if he had read this..hahahaha

we miss you bro!
Member 2 of I Dont Masturbate Club....Pm X-boy To Join

Quote by shoolocomous
who is this 'soya boy' of which you speak?

Quote by lolcats
You're 15 and don't have a penis yet?

^

RIP GIG 1990-2008
It always happens to the best of us, but as I've said, we've all gotta go sometime. It was bound to happen sooner or later, but keep your chin up. It's okay to cry, but don't let yourself mope around too much. One day, all you will remember are the good memories.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I'm sorry . Life's so unfair sometimes...
Be strong my friend.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

This reminds me of when a friend of mine died from a second brain tumour (had the first one removed but another grew) we wern't what you'd call best friends but close enough for it to hurt. A bunch of people I knew went to see him in hospital before he died, I didn't go because I couldn't bare to him him like that in a hospital bed, I regret that now. But I never really knew how much it meant until the night after his funeral when I started really thinking about what had lost and subsequently (and I ain't ashamed of this) cried. So I really know what it's like to lose a friend and to know you aren't going to see their face or hear them laugh again. So I feel for you dude and just be sure that you aren't alone in this.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Wow. I'll pray for him and his family and friends.

+1
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.