Is the guitar slightly out of tune? Anyways.

Your voice sounds " vulnerable" and the lyrics reminded me of a friend.
I must admit theres a like able quality to your voice. It's not amazing but it seems to fit very well. You could have spiced up the song with maybe a second guitar picking your chords. Some shakers, some synth. Something to pick it up. The harmonica was a nice touch. This reminds me of Neil Hannons A lady of a certain age. And some radiohead stuff. Anyways good stuff add some more melodies and keep rocking.

Mind critting mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=806672

I'll add you us singer/ songwriters should keep in touch.
Smile alot today... okay?
i'll crit this later today.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
i like it dude. the guitar sounds out of tune, or at least really highpitched. i like your voice though, good song.

6.5/10
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I really like the tone of your voice...it's got its own unique vibe. I agree with Sumthing Catchy...I think some extra additions could really bring this to life. Great vocals, and its a solid base for a song. I was impressed, it's sort of haunting. Thanks for the comment on mine.