Page 1 of 3
I cannot for the life of me stop thinking about this girl. I should probably explain..

Last night me and my friend went to watch a basketball game, something I wouldn't normally do but he was keen to go so I agreed. We got there and everything was fine and we watched the game. Then it was quarter time. The commentator announced that some girls would be doing a routine to get the crowd pumped up for the next quarter. There was about 8 girls in the routine and they put on a pretty good show. It was about a minute throught their dance that I noticed this girl. She was about 5"7 and had brown eyes and black hair. She was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life. I could not stop staring at her. If you've seen American Beauty, it was exactly like the seen where Lester first sees Angela. She is dancing and he is just staring at her and completely oblivious to everyone else. Slow music plays and he sees her covered in roses. If you've seen this movie it'd really help me explain my story, because it's hard to explain. Anyway, after about 6 more minutes of me staring at her and the whole world just fading out around me, the dance stopped. I swear to God someone could have been shooting people in the audience behind me and I wouldn't have noticed. OH MY GOD I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I have tried playing computer games, guitar, reading, going for a run, watching tv, and none of it works. I am 16 and I want to know if you guys have had any experiences like this. I hate it now, it's so frustrating, I wish I'd never seen her. I hate this. I know it's probably just because I'm a teenager etc etc but I seriously do not know what to do. Do you get like this? Is it just me? Teenage angst? I've felt like this before but not to this degree. Please halp.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Bone her.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by _Tim_
Relationship thread, I will be happy to answer there

Okay, I posted it there too. I originally thought about it and decided not to post it there because I have no actual relationship with the girl, and it's just me going crazy. But thanks anyway.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
go to the next basketball game and when she dances again, pull out your willy and bum her
i got the same problem
i cant stop thinking about her
i cant play any metal anymore cause i dont know
i just play the whole time stupid slow ****

but the girl i am talking about doesnt want to have a relationship with any boy in the next time ....

Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Honestly too much text, someone give me the jist of it, i'm good with this kind of thing, just too tired to read all that.
Its a hot chick.
Your 15/16.
You're a guy.
Its nothing abnormal.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Feischti
go to the next basketball game and when she dances again, pull out your willy and bum her

That is such a good idea. Not the second part. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. I'll go to the next one and then try and find her and talk to her afterwards. I'll probably back out though because I don't really do stuff like that, tips please?? God it will be worth it though if something good came of it.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by maccas666
Honestly too much text, someone give me the jist of it, i'm good with this kind of thing, just too tired to read all that.

he saw a girl
and cant stop thinking about her
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by maccas666

This girl is beautiful. Can't stop thinking about her. What do I do. Do you guys get like this?
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
That is the stupidest thing to post a thread about, maybe a poll on whether or not you should make a move.

Although i'm leaning towards it being a crush that will be over soon enough.

But if there is really feelings, and you have fallen head over heels, just go for it man!
Addicted to the shindig.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by t3gan
Addicted to the shindig.

What does that mean?
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
omg deja vu fo realzies. i should probally explain..

me and two mates went to a bball game somethin we dont to but throu out the match he jst kept sayin bout the one cheerleader i personally prefered the blonde but ah well.
Lol i'm not a guy but the same thing happened to me..I saw this guy at concert, and when I left i couldn't stop thinking about him lol, obviously there wasn't any way of going back there so i left it and after a couple weeks I stopped thinking about him
Quote by maccas666
hormones

Okay...but..
Quote by maccas666

You posted "hormones" before you even read it? Wait, you didn't read it at all and posted "hormones"

EDIT:
Quote by undecided1993
Lol i'm not a guy but the same thing happened to me..I saw this guy at concert, and when I left i couldn't stop thinking about him lol, obviously there wasn't any way of going back there so i left it and after a couple weeks I stopped thinking about him

That happened to me, but with a girl. I went home, looked at the bands myspace, and she had left a comment. I added her, and we're friends now
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by t3gan
Addicted to the shindig.

Cop top he says I'm gonna win big.

Just go to another game and find her and talk to her.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Feischti

+0.5

I'd give you a whole one but you're a March '08er, so yea....
Quote by bowdyyz69
omg deja vu fo realzies. i should probally explain..

me and two mates went to a bball game somethin we dont to but throu out the match he jst kept sayin bout the one cheerleader i personally prefered the blonde but ah well.

George? Lol..

Originally Posted by Feischti

+0.5

I'd give you a whole one but you're a March '08er, so yea....

March 07'er actually.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Last edited by estranged_g_n_r at Mar 9, 2008,
Is she a flat chest? If so, don't bother
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
What does that mean?

Can't Stop? The Chili Peppers song? Get it now?
Quote by sebastian_96
Cop top he says I'm gonna win big.

Just go to another game and find her and talk to her.

Choose not a life of imitation.

Did you not get the chili pepper joke?
Quote by philjay
^^I never ceases to amaze my guitar playing friends. It's all fun in games till I bring out the MIGHTY TOASTER

(Discussion about the Orange Tiny Terror)
Masturbate. Furiously.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Quote by soupdragon
Choose not a life of imitation.

Distant cousin to the reservation.

And threadstarter, grow some balls, get to know her, and ask her out, if you really have feelings for her.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by TooFast

You posted "hormones" before you even read it? Wait, you didn't read it at all and posted "hormones"

Read the last post i made, i gave some serious answer
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
That is such a good idea. Not the second part. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. I'll go to the next one and then try and find her and talk to her afterwards. I'll probably back out though because I don't really do stuff like that, tips please?? God it will be worth it though if something good came of it.

all she can do is ignore you...do it!!! and if she does ignore you well then you'll have her out of your mind...then again she might like it if you just approach her and talk to her...show her you mean business...and then maybe think about the willy thing
find other girls to hang around with dude =)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
I was expecting the story to end with something like "So what trem should I get for my guitar?!?"... based on the way you described everything in detail
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Baa I'm a Sheep
Defunkt the pistol that you pay for

This punk the feeling that you stay for,

TS, just chat to her, flirt it up, get some rohypnol.

Done.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Nutter_101
This punk the feeling that you stay for

In time I want to be your best friend (I would have been there first but my computer is too slow).

To TS, just remember, if you are ugly there is no point in approaching her. If you are not ugly however I suggest you chat her up.
She is my girlfriend, sorry 'bout your damn luck, boy.

To be honest I thought this thread would be something like:

"Hai guis did ya haer dis awesum song cant stop by tha rhcp?!?!!"
teh surprise secks.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Page 1 of 3