Hm, I just found this little thingy on my favourite local auction site:

http://allegro.pl/item324047711_martin_replika_japonska_z_1970_roku_hand_made_.html

It's really cheap, only 300 PLN, about 120$. Seems to be quite a quality guitar, rosewood sides and back and all that jazz.

I do have some problems believing one thing the seller says about this guitar: all that "brasilian rosewood" business (Hrm, go figure. The rosewood alone would be worth more than 120$). Anyway, what do you guys think? Worth it or not? Mind you, I cant play it beforehand.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
If you can miss 120 to take the gamble, by all means go ahead. Chances are if the guitar is really good the seller would not have put it on for 120 dollar. If 120 dollar is a lot of money for you, i'd not take the chance.
Quote by Dylan_IE
If you can miss 120 to take the gamble, by all means go ahead. Chances are if the guitar is really good the seller would not have put it on for 120 dollar. If 120 dollar is a lot of money for you, i'd not take the chance.

Well, the seller has had some really cheap and good guitars in the past. He even had a Gibson LG0 going for 250$, too bad I missed it.

EDIT: They guy sells mainly old acoustics, he's got Framuses, Kliras and such. All really cheap and quite old - most from the 60s or 70s, some even from the 20's...

EDIT2: Here:
http://allegro.pl/item324660561_gitara_antyk_z_lat_30_40_przywieziona_z_anglii_.html
Pre-war classical. Only 30$.

http://allegro.pl/item325957279_framus_mustang_strato_de_luxe_unikat_vintage_67r_.html
Vinatge Framus Electric SDL. 250$.

This guy has some cheap vintage stuff. I'm amazed.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Last edited by binjajer at Mar 9, 2008,
^dont let him find out
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by latinosuperstud
^dont let him find out

Eh? Who? Find out what? It's a Polish auction site, most people don't ship international.

EDIT: You mean the seller? The guy probably does not speak a word of english. I don't have to worry.
Quote by bakk
Hi,

Last edited by binjajer at Mar 9, 2008,
Brazilian rosewood was readily available in the 70s so it could very well be true that's what it's made of..

Looks like pretty good quality to me, it's up to you whether it's worth taking a gamble on. But for $120 surely it'd be worth it to find out if you have the money? If you don't like it then just sell it to someone else and get your money back.