Any Rally Virgins here??

I've got my first bike rally on the 21st (the Slipitin' Rally in Gloucestershire) and I'm getting a bit nervous now!!!

So, all of you that have been to bike rallys; what did you do for your "Virgin torture"?

Most ones I've been told about you get covered in crap (3B's) or have to dance in a cage (naked?!) (Over the Edge - Isle of Wight)

As far as I'm aware, this is not a family one so may be a bit rough and I'm not going with a biker group for this one, just me and my fella.

Discuss
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
If you find yourself in a tight spot, take out the leader and the pack will respect you.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm a rally virgin, having never been to a rally. So I shall be no help to you whatsoever.
well as your female i doubt much will happen to you. and just dont go shouting your a rally virgin and you should get away with it. my first one i just didnt say it and i got away with it
Quote by willy_99
well as your female i doubt much will happen to you. and just dont go shouting your a rally virgin and you should get away with it. my first one i just didnt say it and i got away with it

I have a badge for the 3B's 2007 (even though I didn't go) I'm thinking of sewing it on my gear so I may get out of it

And the fact that I'm female won't change a thing
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Quote by Heafyman
Quote by jackass_babe
I have a badge for the 3B's 2007 (even though I didn't go) I'm thinking of sewing it on my gear so I may get out of it

And the fact that I'm female won't change a thing

I'd have thought the fact you're female would make things worse.
Quote by Vermintide
I'd have thought the fact you're female would make things worse.

It can do. All I know is you won't get treated any better than the males, either equal or worse. Oh well

Does anyone else here ride?
Quote by rich_sg

Quote by Heafyman