Im looking to buy some Isolation Headphones, ones preferably with a jack and speakers so I can listen to a metronome through them. I need some that will cancel out the sound of my drums enough so I can hear the metronome or music im playing to. What are some good ones?
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
I know musicians friend has a pair for 99 bucks that are made just for that. Extreme isolation i think they are called. You really don't need isolation headphones to hear the metronome though. You just need a good pair of studio phones and you will be able to hear it.
Why do you need to cancel out the sound of the drums to hear the metronome? Shouldn't the drums do "the same thing".
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
i got some sound-canceling headphones. Sennheiser hd 202, they're like 20 bucks.. great for the price and they sound good. might do you the trick.
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
Quote by Gabel
Why do you need to cancel out the sound of the drums to hear the metronome? Shouldn't the drums do "the same thing".

well I guess I worded that wrong. Not completely cancel out the drums, but the headphones I have now(which do cover my entire ear) do not cancel the drums out enough to where i can hear the music or metronome enough to not deafen me.
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
I think his question was more along the lines of, "Why do you need a metronome when you have a drummer?"
Quote by eXperiment63
I think his question was more along the lines of, "Why do you need a metronome when you have a drummer?"

no, not even close.
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
Well if you are a drummer you practice with a metronome to get better. Drummers that practice with metronomes always end up being the best ones.