ive been reading the drug thread and got an idea.
What drugs can u make yourself??
are there any "homemade" ways to get yourself high etc. ??
grow weed
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by ForfeitTheGame
because its easier to make a new thread

No it's not, because this thread has a good chance of being closed. It also annoys those who take no interest in drugs.

Take it to the drug thread, you'll get better answers. I think if you read the answers already posted in this thread you'll know what I mean.
Quote by blynd_snyper
No it's not, because this thread has a good chance of being closed. It also annoys those who take no interest in drugs.

Take it to the drug thread, you'll get better answers. I think if you read the answers already posted in this thread you'll know what I mean.

Agreed 100%
Nutmeg, Nitrous, Them allergy nose sprays, can't remember the name of them. They have a cotton in the center tho. If you remove that and ingest it it gives you a body harsh speedy high.

I'd say my second opinion is the best.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Quote by blynd_snyper

if you take no interest in drugs why would you even go into the thread?
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
Beaten To It But I Was Gonna Say Meth

If You Aren't Interested In This Thread Or Whatever Then Don't ****ing Open It.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by tard on tour
if you take no interest in drugs why would you even go into the thread?

I never said that I take no interest in drugs, did I?

I entered this thread to give the guy help, the most helpful thing for him would be to take it to the drug thread, as he will get better answers.

You could really ask all of the people spamming this thread why they're here.
Tie yourself to something high up with a noose round your neck. Kick away the chair and wank. I hear it gets people 'high'.
Quote by I am Samuel
Tie yourself to something high up with a noose round your neck. Kick away the chair and wank. I hear it gets people 'high'.

I lol'd
Quote by blynd_snyper

+1

The dudes in the drug thread are the best ive ever seen on UG.