I Hate it when people have really nice guitars and they suck BALLS, i mean they couldn't play iron man on the low E string thats how bad they suck. like i know this one kid who has a $600 Fender Strat, and he always is strutin' aroud and thinks he's cool because he has a guitar and he doesn't know any songs and he is just a pozer. that whats pisses me off, what about you peoples?
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
democrates piss me off
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by PinguinLeader
democrates piss me off

Yeah, but didn't you think socrates was just up him self?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
So you don't like people who have better guitars than you?
And just so you know, we have a "3 things you hate the most" thread. It was made two hours or so ago. You might have used that. Please delete this thread.
Moggan13 pisses me off.
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

I hate people who don't know the difference between 'less' and 'fewer'. Bloody supermarkets.
you
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
i hate herman li
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
i ****in h8 protracters....so ****ing hard to pik up with out draggin it off the table
My Stuff:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson straps
Dunlop straplok
Planet wave cables
Zoom multi effects
when you die in the barrens, and you have to walk all the way to your corpse, only to be aprehended by more beasts.
People who always look on the dark side of life and are depressing, if they do genuinely have depression or something similiar then fair enough, but most of the time people don't
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by MightyAl
I hate people who don't know the difference between 'less' and 'fewer'. Bloody supermarkets.

you should be fewer pissed off by this, it's not really a big deal
50 cent
Fortune, fame

Mirror vain

Gone insane

But the memory remains
-Being out of tune, as well...sad face
-Arrogant Christians who believe that they know EVERYTHING cuz Jesus wants to rape them or something so they can have an excuse for teen pregnancy like Mary...(don't try and tell me the "REAL" story, I've heard it)...not ALL Christians are arrogant
-Flimsy guitar picks that I end up dropping in my acoustic guitar...XD
-Poser fans who only listen to the latest album and say that they're the biggest fan
-People who quit liking a song because it's popular (that's following the crowd...just do what you feel like)
-People who are ignorant about the internet who think if you tell someone your first name, they can track you down and rape you
-People who think internet rules are: Men=Old Men...Hot Chicks=Old Men...Children=Old Men...Old Men=FBI
-Sexists
-Racists
-People who discriminate because of mental illness
-Slow and fat people who can lose weight if they want to, but are too lazy to, and complain about it to everyone
-Little-miss-perfect-crybabies...ones with doctor dads and stay-at-home moms with two younger siblings...they throw fits about EVERYTHING, moody as hell, about 200 extracurricular activities...family is rich as hell...gets upset when they're not allowed to sit on Daddy's lap any more...GRRRRRRRRRRR
-Morons. I hate morons.
Quote by Rengori
If you haven't noticed, girls pants magically fly off when you play Hey There Delilah.

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Maybe the Canadians shouldn't try to illegally cross into the sea.

Never thought of...

I fail.
****ing bad threads. also, people who can't spell "poser." also, people who get all pissy about nothing.

also, flat women.
When you get blown off by your best friend two days in a row, even if the first day wasn't really her fault and the second day is still trivial as to what's going on.

Yeah. That pisses me off.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by Nizzi
People who always look on the dark side of life and are depressing, if they do genuinely have depression or something similiar then fair enough, but most of the time people don't

Good one, pal, seriously.
I hate it when emo-posers with the PERFECT life do that; if they've got an illness, fine, though. I have an issue with depression...my insensitive, assinine friend says that there has to be something HUGE to trigger a bout of depression, and that anyone who doesn't have something huge is faking it. I seriously can get into a depression from my boyfriend ignoring me in the hallway; it just depends. Do ya agree?
Quote by Rengori
If you haven't noticed, girls pants magically fly off when you play Hey There Delilah.

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Maybe the Canadians shouldn't try to illegally cross into the sea.

Never thought of...

I fail.
People who wait in line at the store for ages and only when it is their turn do they think to get out their wallet/purse and start trying to find the right change. Grrr.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
People who can't use the goddam searchbar. I mean its right there, kinda hard to miss.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by M_16A
I Hate it when people have really nice guitars and they suck BALLS, i mean they couldn't play iron man on the low E string thats how bad they suck. like i know this one kid who has a $600 Fender Strat, and he always is strutin' aroud and thinks he's cool because he has a guitar and he doesn't know any songs and he is just a pozer. that whats pisses me off, what about you peoples?

Uhh.. $600 is nothing. It's people with >£1000 guitars that annoy me.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Generic emos who think they're "individual"
People who take themself to seriously
People who think they're saying something deep and meaningful but there just talking ****.
Faux stoners.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by PullTigerTail
Prunes

+1

what a ridiculous excuse for fruit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
-When the government decides to help people who made a bad decision
-When people are convinced they have depression when they just had a bad day
-People who call thrash metal death metal
-Flavor-of-the-month hip-hop (Damn, that's a lot of hyphens)
People who get all pissy over nothing.
It's not like the posers are forcing you to watch em.

It's a hint of jealousy and a tint of wanting to show who's better in your case TS.
HI GUYS!