Did anybody watch it last night? It was awesome!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
No!

But it IS awesome. And so is harry Hill. His live show is intense.

Anyone who doesn't like him, loses. Loses that little game called "life".
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I don't find him that funny.

He's good at what he does, but he just does the same routine every time.
Quote by I am Samuel
I don't find him that funny.

He's good at what he does, but he just does the same routine every time.

So what, it's still amazingly funny
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I think TV burp is ok. Some of the regular features are quite hilarious, but is that Harry Hill or a good production/writing team?
Quote by DanRev
This + Charlie Brooker's screen wipe = Two good tellyvision shows.

I much prefer the latter. Charlie Brooker is awesome.
i only like when he says something and then there is a clip of a tv show (like the first 3 gags he opens with)

BUT the 'fights' and all the slapstick just ruins it completely...grrr sometimes he does my head in lol, and like the 'Cateracks' thing is funny at first but then it gets tiring, and that stupid macdonalds farm thing he did last night that was stupid too, it just wasnt funny and dragged on for ages
I watch it a lot. I only saw the first 10 minutes yesterday, and taped the rest. I was disappointed, the old MacDonald went on too long.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
I can't watch Harry Hill for more than a minute. The way he licks his lips and looks around after EVERY CUNTING SENTENCE starts to bug me.
Quote by mulletman500
Charlie Brooker is far better, but Harry Hill is still very enjoyable.

In the same way that BBC is better than ITV. He talks about loads, and has a better point. not just clips from soaps.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
I watch it every week without fail. I get asked out to the pub, but I reply "Yea, after Harry Hill"

Harry Hill>Alcohol

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Yeah, exactly. I do like Harry Hill when he walks into scenes and things, but it's not nearly as clever as Brooker who makes a much deeper point - I like how he analyses how things are put together and is just in general disenchanted by the world of TV. Have you read his Guardian columns too? They make me laugh. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguide/brooker/0,,1280131,00.html)
who?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
UNFUNNIEST man ever.

*Points to door*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.