Ok, so I wrote my term paper for history this weekend, but I can't make a good conclusion. I can't figure out how to end it. Does anybody have any suggestions or websites I can visit? Help is greatly appreciated.
Signature temporarily empty
lol, I would lose like %15 of my grade if I tried that. It needs to be a paragraph. MLA format, if that makes a difference.
Quote by Thornography
"And that was my paper, hope you like it."

But seriously, you should just kind of draw together the ideas you've discussed in your paper, give an overview, and generally try and answer the question yo set out to answer/explore in the first place.
in conclusion, and so on, the end.
make that your last sentence
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Just restate your thesis and briefly review your main points that you made throughout your paper. Your last sentence could say something like "As you can see, (whatever you wrote about) made a significant impact on U.S./European/World (whatever applies) history. Hope that helps
Quote by k00kie M0nster
restate your thesis sentence, summarize main points/paragraphs and end it with a clinching sentence?

We had to be typing that at the exact time
Ugh..It's like 1/4 of a page too short.

Does anybody know how to increase the spacing between letters on Microsoft Works Word Processor?
Answer the "So What" question - why is your paper relevant?
Sum up your points in a succinct manner as the relate to your thesis - if brief description isn't enough, it means you didn't flesh out your points enough in the body of the paper
LEAVE THE AUDIENCE WITH SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT - pose a question, relate the piece to another relevant topic, etc. this is important and gets the grade too.

good luck
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Quote by Thornography
"And that was my paper, hope you like it."

That was me for my entirety of middle school.

Just start out with restating the thesis. Then analyze the paper: tell the reader what all this information means. Try to avoid re-capping because it make it somewhat redundant. Don't introduce anything new and try not using quotes... That's all I can say, really.
bladebla paperblabla

'So SUCK ON THAT!'
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'