Page 1 of 3
Hey,

What were your worst injuries?!

I just broke my forearm two times.. one time the left one and then the right one..

The second time it happened as a result of a failed boardslide with a skateboard.. I think I was 13 or 14. I fell on my arm and felt how it crushed.. very weird feeling.

I just looked to my friends and said something like "It's broken. Call my mum she shall drive me to the hospital." In the hospital they said that they had to straighten the bone in a surgery which was the next day.

Not very severe but maybe you can tell something worse.

Greets
Someone grabbed my balls. Hard. I couldn't walk for months.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Broke mah nose, my back, shattered my collar bone and broke ribs in a biking accident.

Tracition for 6 weeks!
me and my friend were playing horse.. but on bikes... and i fell and broke my wrist and got gravel in my elbow... the gravel is still there...
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Never broken a bone... but i got hit in the face with a shovel once. That hurt. I ran into a pole too, that hurt.
GO YANKEES!
falling down the stairs? I can't really say as I've never even broken a bone
Erm, I broke my pinkie while playing football once. The quarterback threw, I (being the pass-blocking genius that I am ) waved my arms around like a crazy man and the ball smashed straight into the end of it. Pretty lame I know but it's the only time I've ever (knowingly) broken a bone.

I'll get my coat.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
I broke half of both my front top teeth off. I've knelt on some glass and ended up with quite a big scar, which I've still got. Nothing serious
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
A few years ago, I somehow got the bright idea of jumping off my friend's porch, which ended in me breaking my wrist pretty badly.

Also, when I was 6, I got hit in the head with a rock by my "friend", which sucked, because head injuries bleed a lot. Can't help but think that the second injury sort of led to the first one.
I had my front teeth go through my bottom lip but thats about it
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
I rolled a car, writing it off... and cut my hand a little bit. It bled like hell though, and it still shows a month later.
Snapped my elbow and had to have pins in it - didn't go through with my physio exercises fully and now my arm won't go straight -_-
Broke my wrist when I was younger but carried on playing football and such and it wouldn't set for weeks and weeks so they had to anaesthetise me and put it back into place manually.. bleurch.

Most recently I was in a pit and one of my fingers is now swollen and bruised and ****.. I'll live.
not too many injuries,but i did sprain my ankle and i split my tooth in two

EDIT:ive burned and my forearm...within 2 months and when i was 8 i scolded to back of my hand with boiling water
Last edited by ikarian-pride at Mar 9, 2008,
I've broke both of my forearms.

The second time was at school, it was during music class. me and some other boys we're on the stage just having a laugh. I stupidly made a comment about my friend(who was considerably bigger than me) Unfortunatly he heard me and playfully throw me off the stage and over the drum kit. It was great fun.... until I landed.
Quote by johnny butt
I broke my face. I collided with my friend's shoulder in a soccer game. It knocked out two teeth, knocked one back, and broke my upper jaw bone.

The kid i ran into had teeth marks in his shoulder.

I lol'd.
GO YANKEES!
i got my hand ripped open by a drill press cause some faggot turned it on while i was replacing a drill
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Well, I snapped two ligaments in my knee at once. It was pretty awful. Other than that, nothing too serious.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
first game of football I ever played, 5th grade. I took a helmet right in the knee, the bone shattered and my knee hyper extended backwards.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
since im always taking pictures while skating... yes i am sadistical, i laugh and take pictures

He fell from a few meters high with that point on a rail.. you could see the bone and the muscels were sliding over the bone when he moved his foot, it was cool

landed wrong when he fell of his skateboard

this is what happened inside the arm:

A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
WAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U! lol
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Quote by ikarian-pride
the arm in the picture is freaken creepy!!

no it was freaken funny
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
Quote by ikarian-pride
whatever,the picture is freaken creepy...how 'bout that??

+ 1

Quote by Amalgam
i broke my left arm and right feet while i was playing football at school, i screamed as hell.

ah in my first time i broke a string, that hell thing flew to my left eye, nothing of severe luckily it was nothing, but i risked to lose an eye =D
Burned the skin off of the back of my right hand with hot oil, broke the first toe past the big one on my right foot and the big one on my left, broke my right wrist, burned my left forearm, broke two knuckles (i think) and sliced open the bottom of my foot on a nail, nothing serious lol
Quote by Flying Couch
What do you think lesbians do in bed? Play cards? They have ways of sexytime just like everybody else.

W
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Why would you NOT scour the news for stories about incestual anal piping?
OMG, can he even use the arm after that??
Current rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Vox Valvetronix AD-30
Zoom 505II (sucks donkeyass)
My brothers old Boss DS-2
Yamaha FG700MS (acoustic)

I want a tube now!!
I almost cut off my right index finger once, I was camping so I bandaged it with duct tape, then when I got home I closed the wound with super glue. that is possibly the most hardcore thing I or anyone I know has ever done. it hurt like crap, but getting legitimate medical help would be a sign of weakness... right?
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
probably Appendistace.
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
i got in a snowboarding accident and got a concussion, whiplash, and and lacerated my eyebrow which required 13 stitches.
it healed nicely though cause i had an amazing cosmetic surgeon and how you can barely tell.

and the arm up there is just gross.
I ate **** down some concrete stairs once and split my left kneecap into 2 pieces right down the middle. Same year i fell face first into a water pipe and knocked out my 2 front teeth.--Bad year for me--plus Indian dentistry isn't really up to American standards, so i've basically been wearing a retainer with fake teeth glued to the front for 9 years.
Page 1 of 3