does anyone else think that people who ue the words 'fag' or 'gay' as insults are complete morons?

just saw it in some other thread and i think people need to grow up
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
If there is another thread for this topic and you read it, why did you make a new one?
I'm a communist. Really.
Yes, but be prepared for the guy who comes in and thinks hes funny and will say "shut up fag" or quote me and say the same thing
I call things and people gay all the time. It's not really homophobic, so I don't see what the problem is.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You gay fag, can't you take irony in your gay faggoty way???

It's weird if you take the original meanings of the words into account. "You happy Welsh delicacy!" doesn't exactly have the same weight to it.
Does anyone care? If you don't like it, don't say it.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by frusciante39
does anyone else think that people who ue the words 'fag' or 'gay' as insults are complete morons?

just saw it in some other thread and i think people need to grow up

Shut it queer.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
I use "homosexual" instead. It's a bit more civilized.

e.g. "Mike, shut the f*ck up, you're being homosexual."
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
I use "homosexual" instead. It's a bit more civilized.

e.g. "Mike, shut the f*ck up, you're being homosexual."

hah, me too.
Signature temporarily empty
No, I think it's perfectly fine.

It's just another trend in society. Who the **** cares? It's not as if everything you say is completely literal.