Hey guys

So, just been watching some music channels.. scrolling through and that.. Get onto The Hits, they have this 100 indie anthems or something...

Did anyone else see this? I want to know the name of 37 as I missed all the details

I can't remember much about the video.. Theres a bassist.. guitarist.. vocalist .. drummer.. The drummer was a bit weird.. with like.. no face and a helmet as I remember it.. The two guitars were like.. white with patterns on..

Does anyone know what this song is?
I neeeeed to know

Thanks
Oh hai guise..
yes it was that one song that nobody can find out because u can't describe things well enough
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
What did the song go like?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
this is the same ****ty question a friend asked me last night...

Hey... You know that song with eeehm... thorn or something in the lyrics... and I think (!!!!) there's a woman in the band...

aaaaaaah how on earth should I know?
Maybe you can go to that channel's website and there might be a listing of the songs that were on the show.
I know the show, but I didn't watch it. They always repeat shows on the hits, so try tuning in a different time. And you need to give us more info.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Dust N' Bones
Hey guys

So, just been watching some music channels.. scrolling through and that.. Get onto The Hits, they have this 100 indie anthems or something...

Did anyone else see this? I want to know the name of 37 as I missed all the details

I can't remember much about the video.. Theres a bassist.. guitarist.. vocalist .. drummer.. The drummer was a bit weird.. with like.. no face and a helmet as I remember it.. The two guitars were like.. white with patterns on..

Does anyone know what this song is?
I neeeeed to know

Thanks

Be more descriptive