Going to a military school is rough. You cant mess with anyone who has been here for two years or longer. If you do, they gang up on you and it sucks. I just came back from lunch and these three black kids came up to me who are my leaders and said that I have tours after spring break for skipping church this morning. I was joking around with them saying "well, I have an extra week off because Im going on college leave" The one black kid hits off my hat saying "dont ever be smart with me again" and I say to him "what the hell is your problem?" A group of college kids come up to me saying I should of hit him in the face when he did that to me. I really wanted to but something was holding me back. It was fear. For the first time in a long time, I had fear of confronting someone. What would you guys have done in this situation? Especially if this is the same guy who has done stuff like this to you before.
Life is a film, you the film maker
Just avoid the bloke
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
That's not a big problem at all... Suck it up and do more push ups.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
I'd just stay away and tell someone whit authority.

...but that's because I'm a wimp.
Signature temporarily empty
Quote by cam_sampbell
Just avoid the bloke

The thing is, this is a skinny black kid who is really tall and younger than me but has a reputation of being a "tough guy" I felt like a total P*ssy when i walked away....
Just kick his a$$...or at least try to. I'm sure you will gain some respect from other people there for standing up for yourself
I have too much gear to fit!
What? They can't make you go to church! **** that theocratic bull****, tell 'em you're a god damned Atheist and sue 'em if they push their beliefs on you.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
man if he ever does anything again, just punch him. he clearly deserves it
id punch him in the..... black kids? HANG THEM! (jk.jk!jk!)XD
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Oh, well, if he doesn't look like he could kill me, I would just mess with him, mentally. Like pretend like you're spying on him, but make sure he can see you. Or just stare at him with a wierd look on you face. I do that to people that annoy me, and they stay away.
Signature temporarily empty
Its mandatory to go to church at this place. I am catholic but me and this other kid felt like skipping because we have spring break starting friday and we said "what the hell, lets do it"
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Going to a military school is rough. You cant mess with anyone who has been here for two years or longer. If you do, they gang up on you and it sucks. I just came back from lunch and these three black kids came up to me who are my leaders and said that I have tours after spring break for skipping church this morning. I was joking around with them saying "well, I have an extra week off because Im going on college leave" The one black kid hits off my hat saying "dont ever be smart with me again" and I say to him "what the hell is your problem?" A group of college kids come up to me saying I should of hit him in the face when he did that to me. I really wanted to but something was holding me back. It was fear. For the first time in a long time, I had fear of confronting someone. What would you guys have done in this situation? Especially if this is the same guy who has done stuff like this to you before.

Try to avoid him but if he won't leave you alone just kick the **** out of him.
Woah, I've never heard of a military Catholic school...
I have too much gear to fit!
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Its mandatory to go to church at this place. I am catholic but me and this other kid felt like skipping because we have spring break starting friday and we said "what the hell, lets do it"

but what if you're not a christian?? do you still have to go to church or do they not let you in the school???
sounds like a ****ing police state.

if it were me, id just leave the place.

but kick his ass
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by Dead_edd
Try to avoid him but if he won't leave you alone just kick the **** out of him.

You make it sound so easy. The thing is back home, I would already be in a fight with this guy and probably would kick the hell outta him, but here, I cant seem to grow any balls. Its like Im really intimidated by kids i would never be intimidated by back home.
Quote by ikarian-pride
but what if you're not a christian?? do you still have to go to church or do they not let you in the school???

Oh, anyone who f*cked up at their old school could come to this place but everyone has to go to church. EVERYBODY!! I know, its weird. Everyone complains about it. You get into huge trouble if you skip it.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Oh, anyone who f*cked up at their old school could come to this place but everyone has to go to church. EVERYBODY!! I know, its weird. Everyone complains about it. You get into huge trouble if you skip it.

now thats ****ed up!!
Quote by TONY strat
Self-Defence. Learn it

Here's the funny thing. Back home, almost all of my friends are either African american or hispanic. I grew up in the projects as the only white kid. Ive grown up with black kids and they always respected me because i was a white kid living in a ghetto. I never got into a single fight with a black kid. I guess for the first time, Im really nervous about confronting what ive never had to confront before. I just need some advice. I know deep down inside, I can fight, but something holds me back. I dont know what it is. I wish I can tell you but i cant.
In military school, all you gotta do is be serious always, obey, and it's smooth.

And one more thing, fighting, it ain't cool, it doesn't show that you have balls. It just shows that you have a lack of judgment and brains. Learn how to pick your fights.

Seeing a person walk away from a challenge to me, is much more respectable.
Don't matter where you come from neither.
HI GUYS!
Quote by MetallicSoul92
id punch him in the..... black kids? HANG THEM! (jk.jk!jk!)XD

+1.

strangulate him. military school must teach you something, right?
2004 Fender Mexican Fat Strat
2003 Epiphone SG-400
Marshall DSL-401
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter

http://www.myspace.com/realityfracture/
Quote by richiemokkiez
In military school, all you gotta do is be serious always, obey, and it's smooth.

And one more thing, fighting, it ain't cool, it doesn't show that you have balls. It just shows that you have a lack of judgment and brains. Learn how to pick your fights.

Seeing a person walk away from a challenge to me, is much more respectable.
Don't matter where you come from neither.

Dude, your really wise. You really inspired me. Thanks man.
You should know better than to ask The Pit for advice.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Dude, your really wise. You really inspired me. Thanks man.

Glad to be of help.

Quote by pinky_demon
Just kick his a$$...or at least try to. I'm sure you will gain some respect from other people there for standing up for yourself

EDIT/PS: Fear and respect are two entirely two things. No one respects others for fighting for themselves through violence. They only fear them thus showing a form of respect to avoid disputes with them.

Respect is for doing something wise within the situation.
HI GUYS!
Last edited by richiemokkiez at Mar 9, 2008,
Quote by BMXfreak000
You should know better than to ask The Pit for advice.

Actually most of the people who have posted have really helped me out so far.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Here's the funny thing. Back home, almost all of my friends are either African american or hispanic. I grew up in the projects as the only white kid. Ive grown up with black kids and they always respected me because i was a white kid living in a ghetto. I never got into a single fight with a black kid. I guess for the first time, Im really nervous about confronting what ive never had to confront before. I just need some advice. I know deep down inside, I can fight, but something holds me back. I dont know what it is. I wish I can tell you but i cant.

prabably the shank in his back pocket (jk,jk)
its poribably because he might have most of the military school on his side...or at least some really big guys that can crush you,or anyone else that pisses them off
I speak from personal experience. You remind them you aren't afraid to get in trouble for going toe to toe with them.

When i used to go though similar things with the older kids, you know drop and give me 20, i would just sit back and say "you think you can make me do 20 push ups". They would get red in the face and huff and puff. They will get in more trouble for touching you than you would touching them.

They stopped messing with me and ended up being my friends. Remember no one wants to make friends with some one they can walk all over.

P.S. I went to Fishburne(sp, been to long to remember how to spell it). It is a serious Military Academy.
epic7734