I cannot find a review or anything anywhere on it and im in the process of saving up for one...Anyone handled one of these or a Dellinger II for that matter?

Caparison Dillenger II FX HGS
Guitars:
LTD MHNT250 (Bare Knuckle Warpig in Bridge)
AMP/Cab:
Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960A Cab
Rack:
Korg DTR-1000 Rack Tuner
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
DBX 266 XL Compressor
Check out my band!:
Revenance
Caparison guitars are pretty damn awesome in general.

If you don't want a trem, but you do like low tunings, this is a pretty damn good choice.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
caparisons as a general are pretty hard to get your hands on, be it for try before you buy, or just in general finding a dealer
BUT
as Bonsaischaap said, no trem, but awesome for low tunings, and all round more recent types of metal, if you get me
Had three Caparisons so far.

A Dellinger in Nat. Mahogony, Original Sunset TAT (with mid-boost) and a Horus Iris Violet (affectionately christened Pete's Purple People Eater, used to belong to Pete Joseph). As a rule they handle drop tunings very well and have some of the nicest in-house stock pickups around.

In terms of neck profiles very similar to a Jackson (you'd expect that though) maybe a tad thicker. Comparing my Fusion Pro to the Horus they were very similar possibly about 1mm in it.
I see Mother Nature equipped you for a battle of wits in the same way she equipped cows for supersonic flight.
Last edited by BigBaldIan at Mar 9, 2008,