████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
the piracy! I'd love for it to be legal(and i know that would never happen)
also all laws are legal!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I'd make sure it was permissable to mock threads that don't make sense. Oh wait, that already happens.
A law that makes ulterior motives illegal. Imagine what that'd do to our governments.
We're only strays.
I assume you mean, 'if you could make one law, what would it be?'

If so, I'm pretty satisfied with the law at the moment. I don't have that many criticisms of the law as I can see the logic behind every law I've looked at.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Make it so it is an offence punishable by death to criticize someone's taste in music.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
I'd make a law where each computer would have to have a device which shocks people who press the New Thread button during a mental lapse.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Execution
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
A law that makes ulterior motives illegal. Imagine what that'd do to our governments.

Going to be hard to prove.

Anyway, I vote for legalization of marijuana, as long as it's not regulated to rip us off or sell us crap. Otherwise, I'd just like it decriminalized.
Quote by Archaon

Anyway, I vote for legalization of marijuana, as long as it's not regulated to rip us off or sell us crap. Otherwise, I'd just like it decriminalized.

Quite the fantasy, isn't it?
We're only strays.
I'd legalize legislation. Oh, wait...

Quote by LinkManDX
I'd make piracy legal.

Yeah, legalize theft and the deprivation of minor musicians' livelihood!

Cunt.

If you're talking pirates as in the sea, parrots etc, I take it back
i'd say legalize/decriminalize weed, but i live in canada where it's unofficially legal anyways... the only people who get busted are public street dealers and people who traffic pounds and pounds of the stuff.
Quote by webbtje
I'd legalize legislation. Oh, wait...

Yeah, legalize theft and the deprivation of minor musicians' livelihood!

Cunt.

Because artists make a crapload off of album sales. Oh that's right, they don't.
Quote by LinkManDX
Because artists make a crapload off of album sales. Oh that's right, they don't.

you're still stealing from someone. whether or not it's the artist is a different thing. but essentially you're trying to make theft legal.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by IronNecrosis
Make it so it is an offence punishable by death to criticize someone's taste in music.

agreed

we should embrace differing opinions
Quote by Archaon

I totally second that one.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I'd legalize marijuana.
The tyranny and the bullsh!t's gone on too long.
You old fuccckin' shrivs who blocked it's legalization,
you're banished from the land!

....+111 to anyone who gets the refference
Quote by Lemoninfluence
you're still stealing from someone. whether or not it's the artist is a different thing. but essentially you're trying to make theft legal.

I would be stealing from the record company.

Tell me, why should I pay the record company for a song that the artist wrote?
Quote by frigginjerk
i'd say legalize/decriminalize weed, but i live in canada where it's unofficially legal anyways... the only people who get busted are public street dealers and people who traffic pounds and pounds of the stuff.

*moves to Canada*

I'd probably legalise all drugs aside from Cocaine and Heroin.
Quote by LinkManDX

Since the record company has, in many cases, paid for it to be recorded/mixed/mastered/distributed/marketed... Yeah, you should pay them.
I'd make it a capital offense to be stupid on the internet. every browser would have a link attached to user names that sends a little signal to the death squads. Anyone deemed to stupid will be designate "fail" and removed from cyberspace.

end of line.
2004 Fender Mexican Fat Strat
2003 Epiphone SG-400
Marshall DSL-401
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter

http://www.myspace.com/realityfracture/
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Quite the fantasy, isn't it?

actually, there are a couple city's in the US where its legal to posess up to two ounces, and california is pretty flexible with its medical marijuana laws, you can go tell the doctor you have insomnia and they'll prescribe it to you.

so it may seem like a fantasy now but it IS on its way to being a reality...
yea and i'd legalize weed too haha
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by NoiseBox
I'd make it a capital offense to be stupid on the internet. every browser would have a link attached to user names that sends a little signal to the death squads. Anyone deemed to stupid will be designate "fail" and removed from cyberspace.

end of line.

Everyone on the internet would die within a day lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by LinkManDX

why should you pay ESP for a guitar that was designed by Randy rhoads?

why would you pay a supermarket for produce that was harvested by a farmer?

why would you pay a bus company to use a bus made by another company?

Quote by element4433
Quote by rage6945
actually, there are a couple city's in the US where its legal to posess up to two ounces, and california is pretty flexible with its medical marijuana laws, you can go tell the doctor you have insomnia and they'll prescribe it to you.

so it may seem like a fantasy now but it IS on its way to being a reality...
yea and i'd legalize weed too haha

Actually I was talking about the law I proposed. I should have clarified more with my quote. Infact, I don't smoke.

But anyways yeah, go weed lol.
We're only strays.
There's too many to chose just one law to abolish:

o Abolish copyright law, or at the very least bring it back to sanity (20 year limit etc.).

o Disallow software and pharmaceutical patents.

o Do away with any law that is designed to protect us from ourselves. Mandatory seatbelt laws, restricted drugs and so forth.

o If we own our land then property tax should be a one-off fee to purchase our land from the government. Otherwise we are just renting it.

o Do away with any preemptive law. People should be punished for doing harm. Not for engaging in activity that *could* cause harm (Specific examples include speed limits, drunk driving etc.)

o Do away with any kind of monetary fines. If someone steals money they should be made to return it, but fining people as a punishment for committing crimes is a way to fund the government and that's a slippery slope. It provides way too much incentive for the government to fine people (and create laws with the punishment of fining) in order to fund itself.

Most of those are vague and don't refer to a specific law, but a set of laws. So there are lots of unjust laws that I would like to see overturned.
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
I'd legalize marijuana.
The tyranny and the bullsh!t's gone on too long.
You old fuccckin' shrivs who blocked it's legalization,
you're banished from the land!

....+111 to anyone who gets the refference

We'll lead as two kings
Page 1 of 3