hey, maybe someone here knows what this thing is. My buddy just gave me a Kramer to use a backup guitar for our band, It's got all the characteristics of an 80's striker but the serial doesn't match. It's SF 1752, flourescent yellow, 2 single coils and a double humbucker(seymour duncan), floyd roseII bridge . anyone know what model this is? i've included a picture of it. i tried to take a picture of the plate on the back but it wouldn't come out. it says...

Kramer
SF1752
Neptune, New Jersey

thanks...

One correction, the pickups aren't Seymour Duncans, they're "designed by..." so i found out that it's an overseas model but i still can't find it anywhere...
well, the knobs don't work, all the pots are rusted and corroded so i can't plug it in and see what they do, yeah the color is pretty loud...
Quote by paesano
One correction, the pickups aren't Seymour Duncans, they're "designed by..." so i found out that it's an overseas model but i still can't find it anywhere...

so duncan design's...?

by the way...

I'll put my money on a Pacer Custom II... or Pacer Custom I <_<

Last edited by JvL at Mar 9, 2008,
LOL half naked kid in the background...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
childzz pr0n

It looks familiar I must say but the model just isnt coming to me Check ebay maybe?
Quote by JvL
so duncan design's...?

by the way...

I'll put my money on a Pacer Custom II... or Pacer Custom I <_<

yeah, according to the kramer site i was on, if the pickups say "designed by S.D. then it's an overseas model, which goes along with what i found out about the neckplate design. oh well, i guess it's just a crappy kramer model... that's cool, it's only for alternate tunings anyway... this beast is definitely getting a new paint job though! thanks all...