Xiphos! thats what im getting soon and i think it ****s on the bc rich

then again i would never buy a bc rich anyway
the BC rich has better specs (OFR and hotter pickus)... but damm thats one ugly axe
Google it lol, I'd go with the BC Rich simply cause Edge 3 trems are poorly made :/ If there puttin that new Edge Zero or whatever its called on it then the Xiphos cause Ibanez are much better guitars in general, built to last and a thinner neck etc.

Overall I'd still ahve to say try them both out and see which one you like!
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
xiphos looks much cooler, and is endorsed by suicmez.

however the edge III is a nono for many people.
Quote by Bastard Son
Xiphos! thats what im getting soon and i think it ****s on the bc rich

then again i would never buy a bc rich anyway

why??? what did bc rich ever do to you?
Quote by just17n8
the BC rich has better specs (OFR and hotter pickus)... but damm thats one ugly axe

Ugly? I think its a really cool body shape.
Just found out it's not gettin the new trem but either way BC Rich suck and Ibanez are probably the best guitar maker around in my opinion and I'm sure many others.
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
i havent played either.. but i'd try them both out before deciding, i'd probably lean towards BC rich without trying them out though, i've had way too many bad experiences with ibanez guitars, and not many with BC rich.
I breathe air.
I would almost rather play a reverse V than that BC Rich. I own a Avril Tele, and I would still be too far embarassed to play that BC Rich.
WMD for specs, Xiphos for looks.

They need to make a standardized version of the Stealth. Like one with two pickups and a Floyd. That would be an indescribable amount of badass.

EDIT: And I thought we were past this whole "BCR sucks, Ibanez rulez" neanderthal type of thinking. B.C. Rich has really improved recently and now they make some absolutely kick ass guitars, most of which use OFR's which eat Edge III's for breakfast. Not to mention how great those Rockfield pickups sound.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Last edited by mafropetee at Mar 9, 2008,
Quote by God of Metal91
Ugly? I think its a really cool body shape.

oooohhh... that was just my personal opinion... sorry...

if you like that please get the BCrich the specs are faaaaar better than the Ibanez
so overall the warbeast is a better guitar? the only thing that i really like about the xiphos is the colors, but thats it. hey InVaZi0n is your name jon by any chance???
Ziphos blows everything bc rich ever made out the f__king window
I played both btw
the xiphos is has a nice neck and of coarse tremelo
it also comes with amazing tone and comfort
and that god awsome shape

while the bc rich was a disapointment
the neck felt like cheep wood
the tone was nice but i can fix tone with emgs what matters is how it plays
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Ziphos blows everything bc rich ever made out the f__king window
I played both btw
the xiphos is has a nice neck and of coarse tremelo
it also comes with amazing tone and comfort
and that god awsome shape

while the bc rich was a disapointment
the neck felt like cheep wood
the tone was nice but i can fix tone with emgs what matters is how it plays

yeahh.... i disagree... replacing the pups and bridge on the Ibanez will be a pain in the ass.. maybe the neck is faster... but thats just personal preference... (i play a PRS SE and i love that neck more than any other)...

but looking at the specs its pretty much an easy choice... BCrich is just better in this case
i heard that the xiphos neck falls toward the floor went standing, is this true cause i really dont want hold the neck up the whole time while standing.
before rushing into it... have you played both?

for me the feel of the guitar is more important than anything... but if youre in a position where you cant try them out... then yeah the warbeast
i wish i could but, the only places where i can try them out is at least an hour drive. i dont have a car
Muhammed Suicmez from Necrophagist uses a Ibanez Xiphos right? That automatically makes it pwnage.
Quote by Masonpwiley
Muhammed Suicmez from Necrophagist uses a Ibanez Xiphos right? That automatically makes it pwnage.

But it has an Edge III! That automatically makes it ****.
Quote by Masonpwiley

His is different; its got emgs, and no edge lll.
my friedn has teh xpt700(xiphos) and another friend just bought the WMD and the WMD is WAY superior