heey guys,

playing guitar is cool.... but playing guitar AND playing drums is great.

Everytime I'm in the rehearsal room I play the drums of my drummer. Its so much fun..

This evening I've decided to buy myself an e-drumset ( Yamaha DTXplorer ) with a doublebass.

What about you? Are you just a guitar player or do you play other instruments?

For me I can play keyboard a bit ( took lessons for about 2 or 3 years ).

Wohoo I am so happy as its so much fun to play drums.

Greets
Last edited by hirkammett at Mar 9, 2008,
Good, guitarists who played drums first always seem to be better. At least in terms of songwriting. Chris Cornell for example. Or Izzy Stradlin..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by hirkammett
with a doublebase.

Double-baSS

drums are cool, yes.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
Quote by hirkammett

What about you? Are you just a guitar player or do you play other instruments?

Piano for three years. Trumpet for five years. Guitar for four years.
Started piano when I was five, stopped at eight. Played trumpet from eight years till I was thirteen. I've played guitar from age eleven, until now, fifteen.

EDIT: I also played bass for two years somewhere in there, and I took drum lessons for about six months, I'm okay at it.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Good on you.

I can't play drums for the life of me.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Learn saxaphone instead!! its the worlds sexiest instrument
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Piano for 13, Guitar for 4, Drums for 1.5
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Guitar for 8, Bass for 2, Drums for about 4 months (don't own a set, just play the school's set.)
I could play piano because I can read sheet music and I know where the notes are.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

I play guitar, bass guitar, drums and various other percussion instruments (tambourine, xylophone, bongos, cabasa, etc.) and sing. My abilities on these instruments range from "acceptable" to "pretty good" (hooray for self-evaluation!).

I also attempt to play the keyboard/piano, which I am horrendous at, but it is fun. And lastly, I am attempting to learn how to play the harmonica. I am quite bad at it, but I can now bend notes (yay!). I really need to learn how to play it properly so I can get an idea of what I'm doing.
dude your not cool at all man cuz e-drums suck. are you just gonna like sit in your room and play? because e-drums on stage would be stupid as ****
I always go into the music shops, warm up on the E-drums, and then I go the the real ones!
good luck. drumming is pretty easy if you have good natural rhythm.

learning other instruments always helps as well, i play guitar, bass, drums + piano all to a good level.
Quote by FreakyStyley85
dude your not cool at all man cuz e-drums suck. are you just gonna like sit in your room and play? because e-drums on stage would be stupid as ****

Ever heard of the word "fun" ?

btw, I can use the real drums of my drummer. Thanks.