Page 1 of 2
My friend gave me his lvl 95 account. I dont play runescape but im going to play on his. When I go to the bank and stuff I cant put stuff away cos he was a member before but isn't now. I can't get the account member cos I am NOT paying to runescape.
How can I fix this?
If you say anything like runescape sucks I might report you just don't.
Well, I was going to tell you, but I don't like your tone at the end of the original post, so I don't think I will now.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
You can't. Your bank is gonna be full unless you delete a ****load of items or become a member.

It'sad I know so much about RS
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by guitar12
My friend gave me his lvl 95 account. I dont play runescape but im going to play on his. When I go to the bank and stuff I cant put stuff away cos he was a member before but isn't now. I can't get the account member cos I am NOT paying to runescape.
How can I fix this?

Runescape sucks.....BRING IT ON!!!
What I personally did was get a level 1 character, and run into the far north with many high level players following you, periodically tell them where you are and run off again.

See how long you can last.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
Quote by shoolocomous
What I personally did was get a level 1 character, and run into the far north with many high level players following you, periodically tell them where you are and run off again.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure flaming runescape isn't against the rules.
But
You can't fix it without paying them.
You could always sell the items you can't put in the bank. Then put the money you get in the bank and it'll add itself to however much there was in the bank originally.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by shoolocomous

Sounds like fun... but they got rid of the wilderness player killing thing.
Quote by mrfinkle213
Yeah, I'm pretty sure flaming runescape isn't against the rules.
But
You can't fix it without paying them.
You could always sell the items you can't put in the bank. Then put the money you get in the bank and it'll add itself to however much there was in the bank originally.

It wont let me sell member items....
Quote by guitar12

Tragic.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
You can't kill each other in the wilderness...?? SERIOUSLY? Runescape is getting worse everyday.

Anyways, you're gonna have to pitch all the items. I don't think you can even sell them.
Quote by guitar12

Whoa did they really? It's been years since I last played.
Quote by guitar12

I played runescape years ago, lvl 56 or something so i was a tad nooby, wats this though? u cant kill people anymore?
/CENTER]
Quote by pl0x
I played runescape years ago, lvl 56 or something so i was a tad nooby, wats this though? u cant kill people anymore?

yep
no more PKing in wilderness.
I dont play RS anymore, but the same thing happened to me when i canceled my mebership.. you have to drop all your members objects, you have no use for them now. And also drop anything that isnt useful enough to keep.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by shoolocomous

And to TS: Drop all the member items.
Quote by guitar12
yep
no more PKing in wilderness.

WAAT!? wats the point in that, no killing people at all? So what is the wilderness now just a normal happy place? xD
/CENTER]
Quote by guitar12
It wont let me sell member items....

Oh, woe is me!
Oh, cruel, cruel world of runescape!
Just drop them. You have no use for them.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by pl0x
WAAT!? wats the point in that, no killing people at all? So what is the wilderness now just a normal happy place? xD

no lvl 9074590856 fire-rape-demons shoot STDs at you.
just pay for a months membership, its hardly pricey.

though once you loose member stuff its useless.. so just sell it all, also make sure your in an area non members are allowed to be.. or your ****ed again.
Quote by guitar12
How can I fix this?

you gotta work on your tone young man. 1) stop being a prick 2)you can go to the bank whenever you want, theres no special time for it. 3)runescape in fact, sucks. 4)what exactly are you asking?
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
also if he has good members stuff sell it, youll get some mad GP
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Fuzzbox91
you gotta work on your tone young man. 1) stop being a prick 2)you can go to the bank whenever you want, theres no special time for it. 3)runescape in fact, sucks. 4)what exactly are you asking?

theres a limit to how much the bank can hold for non members.
i haven't played runescape for probably 2 years. i was like so obsessed with it, but i finally stopped. now i waste my time on UG instead

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Yeah i cba to pay i just dropped everything and now i can use the bank....
Not sure if im happy I think one of items might of been godsword.
stop playing

end problem

runescape sucks IMO.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by shoolocomous

Doh, you start at level 3.

And they got rid of PKing or even the wildy? That's a shame. I loved PKing in the days I used to play runescape.

Yay for pure ranger level 97.

Edit: Yes, this was a couple of years ago.
lol i logged after years, everything is so different
/CENTER]
Quote by guitar12
How can I fix this?

it does suck... just a fact... not?
I was some demonic fisher...something like lvl 93 at one point, but I eventually realised what a pile of old bull-**** it was, and soon after learnt how to masturpate.

So it all worked all well in the end.
HYPOCRITE OPPORTUNIST

Page 1 of 2