My posts on Ug say 12:24 but my PC clock and my TV say 1:24

And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
It usually happens around this time. I can never remember exactly when it is though,
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Yes, last night. Did you seriously need to make a thread about this?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yes, last night. Did you seriously need to make a thread about this?

Look at calendars, TS.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by Chikitty_China
It usually happens around this time. I can never remember exactly when it is though,

I'm not positive, but it's either 1 AM to make it 2 AM or at 2 AM to make it 3 AM.

I think the latter.
I thought you were suposed to change the clocks at like 2 am.
My phone said someone called today, 10 minutes from now.
Well my clock says 18:29, but then again I'm in England
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Yes I did JOJ

Quote by byob_soad2
I thought you were suposed to change the clocks at like 2 am.
My phone said someone called today, 10 minutes from now.

So yesterday my friend checked his bank account and it said he spent $8.90 today
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by rockon1824
Were they alerting you of your imminent demise? Because then you have a horror movie on your hands.

Sounds like a pretty bad movie too...

Quote by TDKshorty
So yesterday my friend checked his bank account and it said he spent $8.90 today

that's crazy!
^lol creepy. Hey did u guys know that if u get into a supersonic jet like the concord and u fly against the earth's rotation you are going back in time. So if you flew it around the world and landed back at the same airport you'd be a day back in time lol you'd land b4 you took off.

Ontopic: all my clocks update themselves at whatever time so I'm pretty happy about that lol
Quote by Grimpenguin
^lol creepy. Hey did u guys know that if u get into a supersonic jet like the concord and u fly against the earth's rotation you are going back in time. So if you flew it around the world and landed back at the same airport you'd be a day back in time lol you'd land b4 you took off.

NO WAY.

seriously?

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Grimpenguin

Ontopic: all my clocks update themselves at whatever time so I'm pretty happy about that lol

Thats crazy!

How!?!?!
idk but it does somehow. Its happened a few times I think thats why the concord jets don't fly anymore.
Yes last night at 1am we sprung forward to 2am.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Grimpenguin
idk but it does somehow. Its happened a few times I think thats why the concord jets don't fly anymore.

youre actually beyond retarded.
I've been here since '04.

Hey dude this is just what my professor told me man, to me it seems pretty logical cuz time flows with the earth's rotation, so if you go against that you go back. I f you don't believe me theres no need to call me a retard for it.
Quote by Grimpenguin
Hey dude this is just what my professor told me man, to me it seems pretty logical cuz time flows with the earth's rotation, so if you go against that you go back. I f you don't believe me theres no need to call me a retard for it.

So let's get this straight.... you think time travel exists... And it's achievable by flying against the earth's rotation?
I've been here since '04.

Quote by Grimpenguin

oh man, thank you. i haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

it would still be later in time.

i am not looking forward to getting up an hour earlier tomorrow

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Last edited by MTVget0FFtheAIR at Mar 9, 2008,
LOL dude I was up at 2am last night texting..I sent a text at 2am then a minute later, I received the reply at 3am.. but I swore it had only been a couple of minutes...but my phone said 2am sent and 3am received I was SO freaked out I sent him texts just freaking out..I thought I had some crazy time traveling powers or somethin....once I got his text telling me day lights savings time just happened I felt pretty stupid
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
mhm. lost an hour of sleep ):
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx