With the help of the denizens of the pit, I've come to the decision to buy a new set of pickups, and was wondering what you guys would recommend.

My budget will be around £300 max, and I play a lot of metal, any help would be brilliant.

Thanks.
if you're spending that much, i would suggest bare knuckle pickups
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Go for some BKP Warpigs or something. The Holy Diver and the Nailbombs are pretty high output. Check out Dimarzio pickups too. The D-Activators and the Breeds are pretty cool too.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I say a Bill Lawrence 500XL for the bridge, and maybe a DiMarzio Full Shred for the neck. Since you have so much money tho, maybe try a Gibson Dirty Fingers bridge and maybe a 490r or a Burstbucker Pro.
id go passive pickups if you got a mahogany guitar. That wood sounds so heay and killer low end with good passives.
Seymour Duncan Dimebucker, maybe.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
no dont do that whatever you do. I got a dimebucker in one of my rg's. That was the most wasted money ive ever spent. Its so muddy and no mids. I hate that thing. I mean it does what it says it'll do. It can give you that screaching trebly dimebag tone. But **** that.