well they always say if you see your self die... you wont wake up well i woke up. i saw the whole thing from 3rd person view.. but then again i have to take methaquin which causes crazy dreams....
How can you be sure you died? Details please.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Could be worse, you could totally gay-out in your dream and be watching from the 3rd person screaming "NOooooooooo!".... Hypothetically speaking ofcourse ....
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Well just last night in my dream I saw myself get shot like 19 times...but I didnt die..so I dunno
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I got lit up with bullets in a dream. I didn't die in the dream though.

Badass.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I had a dream a few years ago where I was working on my car in the garage and a guy just walked up to me and shot me in the face and then I woke up.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
i never actually died in a dream
may be falling off buildings getting shot, getting run over

but riiight when i was suposed to ave died i wake up scared
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
I had a dream that i ate my dream. I dont know how to explain how I did it. lol
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
People who think that have watched the Matrix too many times. Stuff doesn't happen to you just because your brain thought it.
I died a couple of times in my dreams, in one dream I shot myself trough the head, now that's something to freak out about.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
I saw other people die in a dream. Their plane exploded. Then, last night, I was in a ring fight, and I submitted a guy with a single-handed choke. I'm a ****ing machine.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
everytime i had a dream where i die, someone shot me, but i never died in those dreams...did i used some cheatz? lol xD
You ever seen a man in a cloak with alot of dogs walk around your room when you're asleep?

except you're not asleep because he's awaken you from your dream?

several times
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
I had a really scary dream recently were I thought I was going to die. I was in the back seat of a mates car at night, we were heading somewhere. We then took a wrong turn and were heading down a one way street. Suddenly we hid a bollard, did a real sharp handbrake turn. Next thing I know we are in a river and the car is sinking. I was thinking to my self I need to take a big breath before the water rises. The car was a 3 door and I could not get out. I soon woke up sweating with my heart pumping gasping for a breath.

It was one hell of a scary dream that I remember unusually detailed :S
I had a dream once where I saw myself fall off a huge brick wall and die, and then I was someone else, and a friend and I went and looked at my body and poked it with a stick...that was creepy.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by CallyHeed
I got hit in the face with a nuke, saw my ghost too

you got hit...in the FACE...with a NUKE.
like, did you see it coming or something?
"OH **** A NUKE!!!"
*POOF*
like honestly nukes fall too fast to be seen...
ive dreamt i died. i felt the pain. i heard my screams. and then it faded to black.

i woke up after it went completely black.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Last night I dreamed that I had some sort of jetpack thing and could fly And shoot laserballs (yes seriously). The whole dream was really clear, and I was kind of aware that I dreamed too.

When I hurt myself in dreams (like in this one I broke a window to fly out, and cut my hand on the broken glass) it actually hurts like if it were real in the dream
Well when I was about 9 years old, I saw a dream where I was standing on the F-1 race track during a race and I got my lower body cut off because of the speeding cars. I didn't die, though. I just fell away into blackness and woke up calm.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Your dreams aren't the same as escaping to the Matrix.
In/Rainbows
Quote by TDKshorty
You ever seen a man in a cloak with alot of dogs walk around your room when you're asleep?

except you're not asleep because he's awaken you from your dream?

several times

Sleep paralysis?
Are you unable to move when it happens? It really depends on the person for what you "see" when that happens. It happens because part of your brain is still asleep, but part is awake. Scary ****.
Ok slightly off topic question, but when your having a sexual fantasy dream, is it normal to feel pleasure?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
ive got shot in my dreams loads of times....

luckily I respawned
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by Masonpwiley
Sleep paralysis?
Are you unable to move when it happens? It really depends on the person for what you "see" when that happens. It happens because part of your brain is still asleep, but part is awake. Scary ****.

Happened to me once, except as far as I can recall the thing in my room was my dog or something.. couldn't picture it clearly. However, I struggled for ages trying to move up from my bed in my room... one time I think I got up, but I was all dreamy and couldnt make sense out of things. Eventually I managed to move and woke up 100%.

Really ****ed up.
I see myself die in dreams all the time. I have this one recurring dream where i just fall off a cliff and everytime when i'm about to hit the rocks/water, i wake up. Bloody shock dreams.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by Muphin
How can you be sure you died? Details please.

like i said i watched it 3rd person... i was by sgt ks bhut and i walked out of a conex and blew my brains out i fell and then i was back in 1st person view and it just went black and i woke up..... dont worry guys i dont want to kill my self at all.. weird though
I once had a dream that I got stabbed in the throat by my best friend with a pencil. I woke up gasping for air, it was pitch black, I couldn't see anything, and I couldn't breath. I then got the strength to push my face up, and it turned out I was sleeping on my face, suffocating on my pillow.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Chunky_Lover
I had a dream that i ate my dream.

FUKKEN PARADOX
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by p o e
ive dreamt i died. i felt the pain. i heard my screams. and then it faded to black.

i woke up after it went completely black.

fade to black eh.
the worst thing that can appen into a dream is feel the pain or something else like a true thing
I had a dream where I got hit in a head by a falling anvil and I was then buried in a glass coffin by Dr Cox from Scubs.

i die very often in my dreams

like once i got biten by a giant spider while i was reading in my bed

it was also from 3rd person view and it sucked.