I'm looking for a couple of pedals for my pedal board.

A boss FV50H volume pedal.
and a a Vox V847.......
Boss NS-2
BBE Sonic maximizer.

I have 20 dollars and a MIM strats picgaurd with Humbuckers in it to trade

for one of those pedals. I'm really looking for the NS-2 volume pedal and wah the most though

also looking for a boss TU 12 or 15 tuner
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Mar 10, 2008,
I have a Digitech Digidelay for sale, great condition, with box, manual, and adapter for $65. If you don't want the adapter, I can go lower. Let me know.
sorry I'm really looking for a 847. But I'll think about that
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
also looking for a boss TU 12 or 15 tuner
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
hey thanks for the heads up spine
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
hey thanks for the heads up spine

He's right. If you're going to get a Noise Gate, go for an ISP Decimatior. Definitely better than the other ones out there.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Last edited by Thefallofman at Apr 16, 2008,
Quote by AJBoy238
hey man i have a ns-2 i could let go for $60 or a trade of some sort

well. I've got a custom fuzz. lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
pm'd back
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era