I just got $250 for my birthday.
I want somethign new, I just have no clue what.

I play metal and sh*t like that.

Im looking at pedals or something, but I also REALLLY need a way to record to my laptop.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Last edited by Dark_Raven10 at Mar 9, 2008,
I would put an EMG Afterburner into your Warlock maybe. Itll be good as a quick boost when you solo or need more gain for something. Maybe new pickups for your RR-3? If you need a way to record, get a Line 6 TonePort module. I think it comes with a recording software, altho im not sure. But later on, you can get a better software.
Last edited by qotsa1998 at Mar 9, 2008,
Quote by huge-o
a prostitute, maybe even two

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
I have the AB in my warlock actually haha. I jsut couldnt fit it in my sig. I DO need to change those pups, I just dont play my RR3 that much cause the floyd's crappy.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
some recording gear i would say.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
I really want recording gear I jsut dont know where to start, I had a M-Audio fast track and it had SOOO much latency that i returned it.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
If your computer is really ****ty you will have a hard time recording.. If it's fairly new get a good Microphone and a way to plug the mic into your computer and then download a recording software.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

My laptop is a Gateway MT6821, its like 5 months old.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
what you need is a good set of computer speakers with a subwoofer... around 60 bucks or more if you want. And a guitarport. Sounds better than any practice amp ive heard. And it has all the fx pedals you'll need right there on the program and its an ease to record with.
do you have recording software already?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
No I dont have any software yet, I thought it'd come with the Hardware.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Yeah guitarport is alright but I would never use it.. My friend has it and I could never get a good tone out of it.. always sounded very digital.

Kinda sucks how you are going to need to get speakers as well.. It's going to be hard to buy speakers/mic/interface for $250, plus you are going to need a mic stand but I guess you could ghetto rig it for now.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I have speakers with a sub already.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Well that solves that problem.. I'm not anywhere near experienced with recording gear but from what I heard Shure make very good microphones..

Go here http://www.netmusicians.org/index.php and listen to some soundclips.. Theres info provided with every soundclip on what they used.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

All I need is a device that will take the XLR from my Spider Valve and send it to my computer in real time with no latency so I can hear it and actually track over it.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
is there maybe like a Loop pedal that I can do all the recording on that then transfer it to my computer?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Quote by Dark_Raven10
All I need is a device that will take the XLR from my Spider Valve and send it to my computer in real time with no latency so I can hear it and actually track over it.

I might be foolish but I think you would just need a new soundcard for that?
Quote by acdcrocks0323
I might be foolish but I think you would just need a new soundcard for that?

You are right.. Can't do that with laptops though..
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

what are you talking about? i have something like 2-5 ms of latency on my fast track. did you install ASIO drivers? did you remember to turn the buffer down to 128 mb?