From what ive heard off of old interviews, mark wahlberg can really fight, as can Sean Penn and Thomas Jane. Do you guys think people like will smith and bruce willis can really fight or are they just "actors". You know where im getting at. Who do you guys think is really tough?
Life is a film, you the film maker
Bruce Campbell
Samuel L. Jackson

End.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Do you mean badass like who has fighting skill? Or badass like somone who doesn't take shit and would fuck your shit up for eyeballing them wrong.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by GNiCk89
Do you mean badass like who has fighting skill? Or badass like somone who doesn't take shit and would fuck your shit up for eyeballing them wrong.

Both
Life is a film, you the film maker
Quote by fallenangel20
Bruce Campbell
Samuel L. Jackson

End.

I'm going to have to second that one. I met Bruce Campbell a few years back, he's a damn pimp.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Keanu Reeves. I mean, come on! Everybody in The Matrix was badass.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Quote by master
Billy Bob Thornton?

oh man, i saw bad news bears last night. good movie. he told those little kids their baseball swing looks like Helen Keller going at a pinata.

and definitely johnny depp

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Danny Trejo

Also Lenny "The Guv'nor" McLean, best known as "Barry The Baptist" in Lock, Stock...

Check out a bit of his unlicensed boxing some years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnryd8gzQak
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Last edited by Vince Noir at Mar 9, 2008,
+1 no one else can be more badass then this guy. he's even more badass than most low-life rapper.
Quote by GNiCk89

Your font being green annoys me. You smoke pot. We get it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Sean fucking Connery!

He may be just a tad older than pictured, but he would still beat your ass for looking at him cross-eyed.

Quote by Kutanmoogle
Freakin' Bob Saget.

I believe you have confused a badass with a douche.
Charlie Murphy.

I'm Rick James bitch....uppercut, I'm Charlie Murphy
epic7734
You guys are really bad at this. Most of the people being named in this thread only play bad asses, but aren't really bad asses.

True badasses: Charles Bronson was, Mickey Rourke is.

Danny Trejo truly is a bad ass. You can find speaker tapes of him at various NA meetings talking about some of the really bad ass stuff he used to do when using.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Arnie.

But I heard a rumour that he's actually completely hollow.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Bruce Willis is NOT a bad ass, damn it. If he was a bad ass, he'd beat the hell out of Ashton Kutcher. This is a badass:
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Bruce Willis is NOT a bad ass, damn it. If he was a bad ass, he'd beat the hell out of Ashton Kutcher. This is a badass:

lol cause mickey rourke is so much more badass.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Quote by A_New_Level
lol cause mickey rourke is so much more badass.

Have you ever heard of his exploits? The man was a boxer, he was a pro boxer. Was arrested for beating his wife. Not to mention, the role Bruce Willis played in Pulp Fiction was supposed to go to Mickey, but he didn't want it.

Was drafted into the army in 1943 and assigned to the Air Corps. At first he was a truck driver, but was later trained as a bomber tail gunner and assigned to a B-29. He flew 25 missions and received, among other decorations, a Purple Heart for wounds incurred in battle.

And that's about Charles Bronson. No one compares.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Mar 9, 2008,