alright... so i met this girl at a club a couple of months ago, we hit if off really great, but things didn't work out between us. we still stayed good friends, and i started to notice her becoming more and more distressed. she then told me she had a serious problem with cutting herself, that she has an eating disorder and suffered from paranoia (she would start trembling when around several people, she is scared around older men because her father mistreated her as a child). anyway, over the past months i thought her condition had been getting better, since she found a guy she loves, moved in with him etc. but the other day she phoned me and told me she had a serious panic attack and something else that she didn't want to describe last friday, so she's going to have to go to the clinic so the doctor's can keep an eye on her. she's been in therapy for the longest time, and even got off of school for the year to concentrate on healing her disorder, but now she has to go into medical observation.

i know this is the worst place to expect sympathy from, but i just needed to let it out... i'm so scared that my friend might try to kill herself, her family is hundreds of miles away and she is all alone here in town. she doesn't want to talk to me or her boyfriend because she is incredibly sensitive and irratable at the moment. i just wish for her to get out of this alive, and to get better and to be the cheerful girl i once had a crush on and who became a very good friend.

come home safe one day, sarah

Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 9, 2008,
Quote by CoreysMonster
i know this is the worst place to expect sympathy from

Tru, dat.

goodluck and whatever though, i suck at saying things that dont make everything worse so im gonna go now.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I hope it IS something she can recover from.

she said the doctor told her it's treatable, that she can live a normal life after one or two years.. but she seems to be getting worse.
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69
cool

Anyway, she seems to be in the best place. People there are qualified to look after her, and she has exactly the kind of help she needs. If anyone can lead someone out of the darkness, they can. The best thing you can do is be there for her when she comes back.
Quote by bartdevil_metal

Anyway, she seems to be in the best place. People there are qualified to look after her, and she has exactly the kind of help she needs. If anyone can lead someone out of the darkness, they can. The best thing you can do is be there for her when she comes back.

that's true. she'd ask me for help or advice from time to time, but i have no idea what it's like in her situation, i always felt like crap for not being able to help her.
this is filled with sadness...
i hope sarah pulls through
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

You need to attempt to talk to her. It's only going to help. Even though she may not want to, she'll understand that you are her friend and you are trying to make things better.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard
You need to attempt to talk to her. It's only going to help. Even though she may not want to, she'll understand that you are her friend and you are trying to make things better.

she doesn't want to talk, when ever i try to talk to her she starts screaming at me to leave her alone. i know she doesn't mean it, and she's really sorry, but this isn't like cancer or something. this sickness is making her a completely different person, when it hits.

Good luck to her.
It's sad to see people so young, or of any age really, in such a bad way.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
aww *Hugs*
If you ever need somebody to talk to, you can PM me!!
Quote by Rengori
If you haven't noticed, girls pants magically fly off when you play Hey There Delilah.

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Maybe the Canadians shouldn't try to illegally cross into the sea.

Never thought of...

I fail.
Quote by CoreysMonster
she doesn't want to talk, when ever i try to talk to her she starts screaming at me to leave her alone. i know she doesn't mean it, and she's really sorry, but this isn't like cancer or something. this sickness is making her a completely different person, when it hits.

Hey, at least she's getting some help. You can't do everything for anyone.

Judging by that first post of yours, I'd say it's best that her family is hundreds of miles away.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.