he's okay. he's very tight, i'll give him that, but other than slightly over-average speed it's nothing hot.
meh, horrible song, the "snare" sounds like a tin can
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Good playing
Good technique
bad song
bad equipment
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by synpet713192
pretty good... he'd be better if he wasn't playing that stupid electric drumset.

You'd be better if you weren't playing your stupid electric guitar.. yeah walked into that one didn't you.

In response to the video:

Yeah he is good but the drums in this song aren't very difficult.
Last edited by str84ever at Mar 9, 2008,
Quote by slash-120
You can only hear the sounds of him hitting the pads, not the sounds of the actual drum module

=\
The crashes were obviously the sound of the electric drumset, not the pads.
His feet need work, they were behind the beat a lot and too shaky during the breakdown. Breakdowns like that can be hard for even the best drummers, because they're pretty exclusive to that sort of music and unless you listen to that stuff a lot its totally new and can get frustrating. It takes good economy kicking, if you will. He did nail some parts though.
We're only strays.
Quote by str84ever
You'd be better if you weren't playing your stupid electric guitar.. yeah walked into that one didn't you.

Horrible comparison.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Horrible comparison.

Theres nothing wrong with electric drums, so i was being just as ignorant by complaining about electric guitar, intentionally of course.
You guys really need to check out Jojo Mayer or Thomas Lang. These drummers posted are really rather mediocre, atleast in the professional vein.
We're only strays.
Quote by hazzmatazz
Shame he doesn't have an acoustic drum kit...

If you're talking about the guy i posted a link to, he does have an acoustic drum kit. Theres a 9 minute video of him playing about with it
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
You guys really need to check out Jojo Mayer or Thomas Lang. These drummers posted are really rather mediocre, atleast in the professional vein.

nah, i was just going for Youtube drummers. you know, average joes who are still pretty badass drummers.
Quote by str84ever
Theres nothing wrong with electric drums, so i was being just as ignorant by complaining about electric guitar, intentionally of course.

I know
<Han> I love Hitler