324 60%
Other Drugs
156 29%
none of the above
184 34%
Voters: 540.
Page 1 of 4
I drink, I don't smoke.

I'm not really a social drinker, I just do it to get messed up at the weekends.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Never smoked, never drank. I don't plan to ever do either. I don't care if others do, and plenty of my friends do drink and/or smoke, but I don't want to.
Drink.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
I rarely drink by myself, other than that I'm just a social drinker. I also hate smoking. I can barely stand to be around people who smoke.
drink, and used to smoke. Sometimes still smoke when im drunk or drinking lol

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
i don't do either. i'm not against it or anything, i've smoked weed before; i just don't want to waste my money or get addicted to alcohol or anything.
I'm not old enough but if I could I'd drink a little bit but not smoke, I remember I saw a guy in hospital with his voicebox removed because of smoking, like the advert
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I drink beer and liqour, smoke pot, hallucinogens are fun, hate pills, hate cigarettes, have a Black every now and then during social events.

I love being young.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I only drink, I have smoked a little while when I was younger to look cool but then I realised it only made me look like an idiot and I quit
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Drink.

I had my first booze in a moth this week.

It tasted goooooooood. Except the Japanese beer I had in a japanese restaurant on Saturday. Asians can't brew beer.
Drinks in moderation once or twice a month.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

It'd be interesting to see how many UGers are underage smokers/drinkers in their respective countries...

I've never smoked, and have had about three units of alcohol in my life. I've never tried weed, though one guy offered me some once. I still don't understand why I said no.
I inject.

Nah, I drink at parties, I've tried cigars, Primetimes, they just don't do it for me. No taste, and I don't feel much. Weeds the way to go for me.
Other then the occasional Smirnoff here and there I dont drink, smoke, or do drugs.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I occasionally drink, smoke fags and smoke bud.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by blue_strat
It'd be interesting to see how many UGers are underage smokers/drinkers in their respective countries...

I have been for the last 4 years... I'll be legal this year though.
All three, and I'm happy as can be
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
I drink and smoke the odd cigar every now and again. Never smoked cigs because I hate the smell and I'm usually broke enough as it is without having to put money aside to buy weed.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
All of the above. I enjoy exploring alternate states of consciousness.

Edit: Well... and cigarettes.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
I drink very rarely, and I smoke weed. I suffer from no health impairments as a result and I'm not addicted. For example, I used to smoke weed about 4 days a week then id skip the next week and do another 4 days. And I havent had any weed for about 4 months now, and I'm seeking out some more at the moment.

If you haven't tried it,I reccomend you at least try it once. I'm going to Amsteram in July and I can't wait. Don't believe all the propoganda about weed, it's not harmless, smoking anything isn't good for you, but as long as you don't do it to often then you won't suffer in any way. Much like alcohol, smoking weed is just about as harmless as drinking (providing you don't smoke it with tobacco though.)

Set and setting is also important, do it with experienced friends. If someone tells you that you will suffer from brain damage, then that surely means that thousands of people in Holland have brain damage then? No? I think not
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Last edited by SamTotman at Mar 9, 2008,
Page 1 of 4